JEE Main 2021 official information bulletin has been released by NTA on 15 Dec 2020. As per the brochure, JEE Main 2021 registrations and application form will be available from today and the last date to fill form is January 15.
Looking at the major change JEE Main 2021 this year, National Testing Agency (NTA) will organize the exam four times this year with the first exam session will be held from February 23 to 26. The other three exam sessions will be held in March, April, and May, the dates are yet to be announced by NTA.
All the JEE Main 2021 Candidates can apply for one session of JEE Mains 2021 (Feb) or more than one ie. March /April /May 2021 together. Candidates will have to pay the exam fee accordingly. The JEE Main exam 2021 will be organized in 13 languages which include English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. Giving relief to students the total number of questions to be attempted will remain the same as Physics- 25, Chemistry- 25, and Mathematics- 25.
JEE (Main)-2021 will be conducted in the following modes:
a) Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
b) Paper 2A (B.Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen & paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
c) Paper 2B (B.Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II)and Planning Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
Schedule of JEE Main 2021 Examination
Download JEE Main 2021 Information Booklet : CLICK HERE
Are you Ready for JEE Main 2021 Exam?
Enhance your JEE Main 2021 exam preparation with ALLEN’s specially designed Major Online Test Series.
- 10 full syllabus Major Tests
- Test Series based on latest syllabus and exam pattern
- Experience the real exam environment and go through performance analysis for the best result.
- Join Today here: www.onlinetestseries.in
Important Instructions for the candidates
1. Those candidates who wish to appear for B.Arch as well as B.Planning, will have the duration of examination 3.30 hrs. i.e. from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
2. Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center well in time i.e. 2 hours before commencement of the examination.
3. Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. The Test Centre Staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identity credentials. Candidates are requested to extend their full cooperation. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only in case of a candidate who changes room/hall or the seat on his/her own rather than the one allotted, the candidature shall be cancelled. No plea would be entertained in this regard.
6. The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
7. Candidate may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination. For any queries or issues regarding Computer Based Test, the candidates may contact on Helpline Numbers available on Joint Entrance Examination (Main) website.
8. For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
Note: Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Centre on date and shift as indicated in their Admit Card
issued by the NTA. Under no circumstances the choice of cities for Centre and shift provided in the Admit Card
shall be changed