The National Testing Agency has released an important advisory for the candidates appearing in JEE (Main) 2020 Examination.
Please keep the following points in mind before appearing for the examination
- Please check the following as indicated on your Admit Card
- Reporting Time at Centre
- Gate Closing time of Centre
- Date of Examination
- Shift and Timings of Test
- Venue of Test
- Try to visit the Examination Centre, a day before the examination as it will familiarize you with the location and the means of reaching the venue of the Test on time.
- Please reach the venue of the Test at the Reporting Time mentioned on the Admit Card as several pre-examination formalities need to be completed. If you report beyond the reporting time, you would not be allowed to enter the Test venue. Instructions have been issued for strict compliance.
- Only the following items will be permitted
ALLEN Career Institute announces admission for Session 2020-21 for JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE (Main), Pre-Medical (AIPMT (NEET-UG)/ AIIMS), Pre-Nurture & Career Foundation (Class VI to X, NTSE & Olympiads). Click Here: www.allen.ac.in
- Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear preferably colour printout on A4 size paper).
- One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre.
- A Valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph). Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones, etc will NOT be accepted
- (Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification).
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category. Candidates with Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room. As there may not be any provision for safekeeping of valuables at the Centre.
- Pen/Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided at the examination Hall/Room. Make sure to write your name and Roll Number at the top of the sheet and return the sheets and Admit Card to the Invigilator, before leaving the Examination Hall/Room.
- Candidates must enter the required details in the Attendance Sheet in a legible handwriting. And put your signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. You must ensure that your Left-Hand thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- You must note that the Examination will be computer-based and hence you must familiarise yourself with the same.
- Do not resort to any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices as the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
- You must go through all instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin.
NOTE: If at any stage, it is found that any candidate has submitted multiple Applications and /or appeared in more than one date/shift, his/her candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be taken including debarring in all future examinations conducted by NTA.
We Wish You All The Very Best.