JEE Main 2016 offline examination will be conducted on April 3, and online examination on April 9 and 10. So as to appear in this test, candidates must have a valid JEE Main 2016 Admit Card that has been released by the exam conducting body.
Procedure to be followed for JEE Main 2016 Admit Card:
- Candidates should visit the official website http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/admitcard/AuthForAdmitCardDwd.aspx.
- Enter your application number and password chosen by candidates at the time of filling JEE Main 2016 Application Form.
- Download JEE Main 2016 Admit Card.
- Take print out of it and don’t forget to bring it as without it entry will not be allowed.
- The admit card will be available to download only if applicants updated their percentage of marks in class 12/qualifying examination, or roll no of class 12/qualifying examination.
- If not updated yet then, applicants will have to update the information on the first page of their account as they log in on the JEE website.
- After submitting the required information, applicants can review their changes, and save.
Note: If applicants find are any problems with regards to their admit cards, they can call on the helpline numbers given on the JEE website.