Aspirants Can Access The Information Brochure At jeeadv.ac.in
The official information brochure for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2024 is now available on jeeadv.ac.in. This comprehensive document provides details on eligibility criteria, registration fees, and other essential information about the upcoming exam.
Organized by IIT Madras in 2024, JEE Advanced is a crucial step for candidates aspiring to secure admission to the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The scheduled date for the JEE Advanced 2024 exam is May 26.
To participate in the JEE Advanced 2024 Exam, the top 2.5 lakh candidates from JEE Main 2024 can register on the official website jeeadv.ac.in. The application window for JEE Advanced 2024 will open on April 21 and will remain accessible until April 30, 2024.
According to the timeline specified for JEE Advanced, the admit cards will be issued on May 17. IIT Madras plans to release the provisional answer keys on June 2, with the final JEE Advanced 2024 results expected to be declared on June 9.
Furthermore, the AAT 2024 exam is scheduled for June 12, and the results for this examination will be announced on June 15.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) process is tentatively set to commence on June 10. Aspirants are encouraged to stay updated with the official website for any changes or additional information.
JEE Advanced 2024 Application Fees hiked
The JEE Advanced application fee has been increased for all the categories except for candidates under non-SAARC category. The application fee for the Indian candidates is increased to Rs 3,200 from Rs 2,900 last year.
JEE Advanced 2024: Application Fee
|Female Candidates (all categories)
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates
|All Other Candidates
|Candidates from SAARC countries
|200 US Dollar
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
|100 US Dollar
|180 US Dollar
|OCI/PIO card holders
|Female Candidates (GEN and GEN-PwD)
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay