The registration for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2022 will begin on August 8
The registration for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2022 will begin on August 8, while the last date to register is August 11. At the same time, the last date for submitting the application fee is August 12.
The candidates can apply for the exam through the official website on jeeadv.ac.in. JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be held on August 28 from 9 am to 12 noon and 2:30 to 5:30 pm. The candidates must be among the top 2,50,000 in the B.E./B.Tech. programme (all categories combined) of JEE Main 2022. The percentages of candidates shortlisted for various categories are as follows: 10% for GEN-EWS, 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5 percent for ST, and the remaining 40.5 percent is OPEN for all. PwD candidates are eligible for a 5% horizontal reserve in each of these five areas.
How to apply for JEE Advanced 2022?
- Visit the JEE Advanced 2022 official website at jeeadv.ac.in
- Register on the login window using JEE Main 2022 login id and password.
- You can make a new password for JEE Advanced.
- Fill in the JEE Advanced 2022 application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the JEE Advanced application fee.
- Submit and save the application form for future use.
Perfect Study plan to Crack JEE Advanced 2022 | Physics | Must Watch the full video @ALLEN JEE