The JEE-Advanced 2022 registration to conclude on 11th August
With the announcement of the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 results, the curtains are down on the JEE Main 2022 examination and now all focus will be on the JEE-Advanced 2022 examination which is scheduled to be held on 28th August.
Top 2.62 lakh students of JEE Main 2022 declared Eligible for taking JEE Advanced 2022
JEE Main 2022 is not only an entrance examination for the NIT, IIIT, and other central government-funded technical education institutions but also a qualifying examination for JEE Advanced. With the declaration of JEE Main 2022 results on Monday, the Top 2.62 lakh JEE Main 2022 aspirants have been declared eligible to take the JEE Advanced 2022 later this month. These students can apply for Advanced on the JEE-Advanced website from August 8 to 11.
JEE-Advanced 2022 Registration begins
JEE Main 2022 results declaration has also marked the commencement of the JEE Advanced 2022 registration process. The registration process for JEE Advanced 2022 started off at 8 pm on Monday. The registration process of JEE Advanced 2022 will continue till 11th August 2022.
IIT Bombay to conduct JEE Advanced on 28th August
Ahuja informed that this year’s JEE-Advanced exam is being conducted by IIT Bombay on August 28. During the JEE Advanced 2022 registrations, the students have to upload the 10th and 12th mark sheet certificate and category certificate by filling in their required information and examination centre. The students were given the opportunity to choose 8 examination centers during the application. During the application, students will have to give OBC and EWS certificates made after April 1, 2022. Such students who do not have OBC and EWS certificates available within the given time, then they can apply through declaration. The declaration format can be downloaded from the information bulletin of JEE-Advanced. The result of the JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be released on September 11.
🔴 Q/A ➡️ JEE MAIN AIR vs NIT/IIIT | JEE Advanced 2022 form filling process @ALLEN JEE
How to apply for JEE Advanced 2022?
- Visit the JEE Advanced 2022 official website at jeeadv.ac.in
- Register on the login window using JEE Main 2022 login id and password.
- You can make a new password for JEE Advanced.
- Fill in the JEE Advanced 2022 application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the JEE Advanced application fee.
- Submit and save the application form for future use.
Secrets Revealed 🔥 How to Become Topper? 🔴Live Q/A ➡️ Ask Sneha Pareek AIR-2 JEE Main 2022
- Allenite Sneha Pareek secures AIR-2 and becomes All India Female Topper in JEE Main 2022
- Breaking News! Allen’s Sneha Pareek secures AIR-2 in JEE Main 2022
- Breaking News! JEE Main 2022 Session 2 (July Attempt) results declared
- Know which NIT/IIIT can be available for admission on which marks range in JEE Main 2022 Session 2
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional Final answer key released, Result Very Soon
- NTA Big Update : Only 1 Student will be declared Topper in JEE Main 2022
- Download JEE Advanced Previous Years Question Papers with Answer Key & Solutions by ALLEN
- BM Sir Talk Show made impressive debut with the heartfelt & motivational story of Village boy, Dr Hemendra Patidar
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Objection on answers of 25 Questions
- 25 Days Strategy for Chemistry to Crack JEE Advanced 2022