Aspirants can download the admit cards of JEE Advanced 2022 from https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/ from 10:00 AM on August 23, 2022 until 9:00 AM on August 28, 2022
The wait for the JEE Advanced aspirants for JEE Advanced 2022 admit cards is over now as the JEE Advanced 2022 admit cards have been released now. As per the IIT Mumbai notification, the JEE Advanced 2022 admit cards are released on the official website of JEE Advanced 2022 which is https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/.
How to download the Admit cards
- Click on the https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/.
- A login window will open.
- Enter the login credentials for downloading admit cards including registration number, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Admit card will be ready for download.
- Download the admit card.
JEE Advanced 2022 to be held on 28th August
JEE Advanced 2022 will be held on 28th August. The examination will be held in 2 shifts. In the first shift, the JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be organized from 9 am to 12 pm while the afternoon shift examination will be held from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
The top 2.60 lakh aspirants were declared qualified in the JEE Main 2022 examination to appear for JEE Advanced 2022.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Examination will commence at 09:00 hours IST for Paper 1 and 14:30 hours IST for Paper 2. You will NOT be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the examination in both the papers. You will NOT be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- A printout of this Admit Card must be presented for verification at the examination centre/hall. Carefully check your Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy immediately contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2022.
- Documents that MUST be brought to the examination centre: Printout of this Admit Card and at least one ORIGINAL photo identity card (Aadhaar, School ID, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card).
- You are advised to locate and visit the examination centre a day before the examination, so as to ensure that on the day of examination you can reach the centre on time.
- Report at the examination centre at 07:00 hours IST.
- After your entry to the examination centre, identity verification and biometric capturing will be done before the commencement of both Paper 1 and Paper 2. After completing this process, you will be required to take your assigned seat in the examination hall by 08:30 hours IST for Paper 1 and by 14:00 hours IST for Paper 2.
- The screen of the computer system assigned to you would display your name, photograph and the JEE (Advanced) 2022 Roll Number. You can login to the computer system assigned to you and start reading instructions 25 minutes before the start of the examination. Login id required for login is your JEE (Advanced) 2022 Roll No. and the password for login is your date of birth in ddmmyyyy format.
- All the rough work MUST be done on the scribble pad given to you at the start of each paper. The scribble pad is for rough work ONLY and anything written in the scribble pad will NOT be used for any evaluation purpose. No extra scribble pad would be provided to any candidate. Scribble pad will not be collected by the invigilator at the end of each paper and you may take it with you.
- You should bring your own pen/pencil; it will NOT be given at the examination centre. You MUST wear a facemask and maintain social distancing during the exam. You are allowed to bring sanitizer in a small transparent bottle. You are strongly advised to carry your own drinking water in a transparent bottle.
- You should not be in possession of any of the prohibited items listed in page 2 of this admit card. During the examination, candidates may be checked for possession of any of the prohibited items. If you are found to possess any of the prohibited items, you will be debarred from the examination and/or subjected to disciplinary action, which may include ban from appearing in future examinations.
Please visit https://jeeadv.ac.in for result and any further information.
Smart/digital/programmable watches, analog watches, timepieces, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, earphones, microphones, pagers, health bands or any other electronic gadgets, any printed/blank/hand written paper, log tables, writing pads, scales, geometry/pencil-boxes, pouches, calculators, pen drives, electronic pens, wallets, handbags, goggles or similar items are NOT allowed inside the examination centre.
You are advised NOT to wear charm/tabeez, items containing metals such as ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendant, badge, brooch, hair pin, hair band, clothes with big buttons. Candidates are advised to wear open footwear like chappals and sandals.
ADVISORY FOR CANDIDATES REGARDING COVID-19
COVID-19 related protocols will be followed for JEE (Advanced) 2022 as per the Government of India guidelines in the current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health & safety of the candidates with the help of business partner TCS iON. Adequate measures are implemented for safety of all without compromising the high standards, sanctity, and fairness in the conduct of the examination. Candidates are also required to adhere to the guidelines to ensure their own safety and health, and also of their fellow candidates.
General Guidelines and Preparation at Centre
- Standard Operating Procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining required standard of hygiene are being implemented.
- Before the start of each paper, the Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc., will be disinfected. Wheelchairs (if present at the venue) will be disinfected.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available at entry and inside the Test Centre at various places for candidates and Test Centre staff to use.
- Barcode readers will be available at the entry point of the Test Centre to scan the barcode on the Admit Card. The Lab/Hall/Room number will be informed to the candidate after reading the barcode.
- A scribble pad will be kept at each candidate’s desk before the start of each paper by invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene.
At the Time of Entry
- Candidates must wear their own mask at all times and are strongly advised to carry their own bottle of sanitizer as well as their own transparent bottle of water.
- Candidates need to maintain social distancing at all times. Queue manager / ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the Test Centre. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions provided by Test Centre staff.
- Lab/Hall/Room number will not be displayed outside the Test Centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation. Instead, this detail will be informed to the candidates when the bar code on the Admit Card is scanned.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize their hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry into the Test Centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the Test Centre.
- At the time of entry, the body temperature (using Thermal Guns) will be checked and Test Centre staff will guide the candidate to respective labs after scanning the bar code on the Admit Card. Candidates are required to strictly adhere to instructions provided by the Test Centre staff.
- No candidate will be denied permission to appear for the examination unless she/he violates the COVID-19 directives/advisories of Government (Central/State) applicable on the day of exam and instructions mentioned in the Admit Card.
During the Examination
- A scribble pad will be kept at each candidate’s desk at the beginning of each paper for use by candidate for rough work. No additional scribble pad will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must sign the scribble pad after entering her/his name and JEE (Advanced) 2022 Roll Number in the space provided.
- The candidate must mark her/his attendance in each of the paper by signing in beside her/his name in the space provided on the Roll List. Sanitizer may be used before and after the signature by the candidate.
- After the start of Paper-2, candidate must hand-over the Admit Card with the first Page duly signed Undertaking to the Invigilator. If any candidate misses to hand- over the Admit Card to the Invigilator, action (which also includes disqualification from the exam) can be taken against her/him.
- Before the start of each paper (and after the last candidate leaves from the first paper), seating area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk, and the chair. Candidates can further sanitize the same with sanitizers that will be made available in the examination Lab/Room/Hall.
After the Examination
On completion of a paper, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner – one candidate at a time. Candidates should wait for instructions from invigilator and not get up from their seats until advised.
- Best Exam Tips to Crack IIT – Ultimate Guide for JEE Advanced 2022
- Crack IIT Series of ALLEN – How to optimize marks in Maths in JEE Advanced
- JEE Adv 2022 registration date extended
- The Secrets of Becoming a JEE Main 2022 Topper – Sneha Pareek
- JEE Advanced 2022 Registration begins; Know more
- Know JEE Main 2022 Toppers, cut off, & other info on JEE Main 2022
🔊 JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card released | Important Guidelines | Must watch | Amit Ahuja Sir