Latest Update: Due to the delay in JEE Main 2021 result, NTA has revised the JEE Advanced Registration dates, Now Registrations can be done between September 15 (evening) & September 20, 5 PM.
The Joint Entrance Examination- Advanced (JEE Advanced 2021) registration will commence from September 13 (earlier Sept 11) afternoon. Students securing the top 2,50,000 rank in JEE Main 2021 result are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2021. The examination is scheduled to be held on October 3, 2021, in two shifts.
The last date to apply for the JEE Advanced 2021 is till September 20 (5 PM). At the same time, the last date for payment of application fees is September 20 (5 PM). The admit card will be available for candidates from September 25 until October 3, 2021. Students can register themselves at the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
Students are required to upload their caste certificate (if mentioned), Physical Disability certificate or PwD certificate (if mentioned), and other documents if they apply under the respective category. It is to be made sure that all the documents are verified; any discrepancy will lead to rejection of the application.
How to apply for JEE Advanced 2021
- Visit the JEE Advanced 2021 official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on JEE Advanced 2021 link available
- A new page will appear where candidates will have to log in to the account or register online
- Fill in the JEE Advanced 2021 application form with all the details
- Upload the scanned documents
- Pay the JEE Advanced application fee through prescribed gateways
- Submit and save the application form for future use