Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Roorkee successfully conducted JEE Advanced 2019 exam on May 27, 2019. The exam was conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in morning and evening shift between 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
The recorded responses and question papers will be released today by IIT, Roorkee. While the official answer key of JEE-Advanced 2019 will be announced on June 4 and the results will be declared on June 14. JoSAA will commence the counselling process for IIT’s and NIT’s from June 20. Only those candidates who have qualified JEE Main and JEE Advanced will be eligible to attend the counselling process by JoSAA.
The response link is being sent through email and SMS and the students will be able to see their response on Candidate Portal today after 4:00 PM.
To see your response visit the official website i.e jeeadv.ac.in or click here
How to download the Response Sheet
- Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the JEE Advanced 2019 response sheet link
- Log in using your registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email address
- Your response sheet will appear on the screen
- Download and save the response sheet for future reference
JEE Advanced 2019- Important dates
- Release of Answer Keys -June 4, 2019
- Feedback and comments on Answer key – June 4 to 5, 2019
- Result declaration -June 14, 2019