- Documents that MUST BE brought to examination includes: Printout of the Admit Card, one photo identity (Aadhaar card, School/College ID, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport and PAN card).
- Candidates must visit the examination Centre one day before the actual exam to ensure that they reach the correct centre and on time.
- A printout of Admit Card is to be presented for verification at the examination centre.
- Candidate must reach the examination hall before 7:30 am IST.
- After your entry to the examination centre, biometric registration/veriﬁcation will be done before the commencement of both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- A biometric verification process will take place before you will be allowed a seat.
- The computer screen allotted to you will bear your name, photograph and JEE (Advanced) 2018 Roll No.
- You are required to take your assigned seat in the examination hall by 07:45 hours IST for Paper 1 and by 12:45 hours IST for Paper 2.
- You must login after getting seated. Your login id required for login is your JEE (Advanced) 2018 Roll No. and the password for login is your date of birth (in ddmmyyyy format).
- You should read the given instructions before the examination to understand better.
- The examination will commence at 09:00 hours IST for Paper 1 and 14:00 hours IST for Paper 2 . You will NOT be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the examination in both the papers.
- For the rough scribbling, you will be provided with a scribble pad before the commencement of the exam. This will NOT be used for any kind of evaluation.
- You will NOT be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination and without handing over the scribble pad to the invigilator.
- Smart/digital/programmable watches, mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphones, pager, health band or any other electronic gadgets, any printed/blank/handwritten paper, log table, writing pad, scale, geometry/pencil- box, pouch, calculator, pen drives, electronic pen, wallet, handbag, goggles or similar such things are NOT allowed inside the examination hall. However, you are ALLOWED to carry/wear a simple analog watch.
- You are advised NOT to wear charm/tabeez, items containing metals such as a ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hair pin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons.
- Candidates are advised to wear open footwear like chappals and sandals.
- Please visit www.jeeadv.ac.in for information on items which are allowed/not allowed in the examination hall.
- Violation of any of the rules and regulations at any stage of the examination will lead to the cancellation of the candidature
Download Admit Card for JEE (Advanced) 2018
Candidate Portal (https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in)