The Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) to be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), shall be held on May 24.
The candidates who are appearing for the exam should keep the following points in mind on the day of exam:
- The candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card. Only the candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to write the examination. The candidates will be given the original admit card upon identity verification
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by the invigilators as well as IIT representatives. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination. However, the authorities at their discretion may permit the candidate to appear for the examination after completing certain formalities. No extra time will be allowed for completing the examination in lieu of the time taken for completing these formalities
- Impersonation in the examination is a serious offence and will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE (Advanced) 2015
- The candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic devices (e.g.mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPAD, tabs, electronic watches, etc.), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material of any type, geometry box, written or white (blank) paper/piece of paper, wallets, etc. to the examination hall
- Only black ball point pens, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card are allowed to take inside the examination hall
- The candidates have to remain in the examination hall for the entire duration of the paper (examination) i.e., the candidates cannot leave the examination hall before 12 pm for Paper 1 and before 5 pm for Paper 2.