Registration & Choice Filling Till 25th June
There are many other top engineering institutes along with IITs, NITs, IIITs of the country, where a large number of students aspire for admission. These top institutes include Delhi Technical University (DTU), Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT), IIIT Delhi, IGTUW and DKEU. Counselling for a total of 6372 seats are being carried out in these five institutes in JAC counselling 2023, which includes 2515 seats in DTU, 2197 in NSUT, 498 in IIIT Delhi, 967 in IGDTUW and 489 in DKEU.
Big Option For JEE Main Low Rankers in JAC Counselling 2023
Admission in these top institutes of Delhi is done on the basis of AIR of JEE Main and also 85 percent seats in these institutes are reserved for those students whose 12th is from Delhi and the remaining 15 percent seats are for Indian students who have passed class 12 from states other than Delhi.
The last date for registration of admission process in these institutes is June 25. During the registration of the students, the branches of the five institutes will have to be filled in the decreasing order of their popularity and locked after paying the registration fee. The first round of seat allotment will be done on June 28.
The entire counselling process is being done in 5 rounds. In the counselling, students will be given the option to change their filled college choice again after each round of seat allotment. After 5 rounds, till the spot round, this counselling is going to continue till August 4 and after that the spot round will be conducted for the remaining seats.
Last year, admission on these institutes of Delhi was given to the students with low AIR in JEE Main so the students whose rank is low must participate in this counselling for admission in these institutes.
- NMC Issues Regulations For The NExT
- 55th National Mathematics Talent Contests Announced
- ALLENITES Secure 45 Seats in CS Branch of IIT Bombay
- Registration Begins for CBSE Science Challenge 2023-24
- Country’s 3 IITs & 12 NITs Remove Branch Change Option
- JoSAA Counselling Second Mock Seat Allocation 2023 Declared
- Registration & Choice Filling For JoSAA Counselling 2023 Begins
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 Second Round Seat Allotment On 6th July
- Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 – Announcement of the Stages
- First Mock Seat Allotment Of JoSAA Counselling 2023 On 25th June
- 787 Seats Increased in IITs Of The Country, 25 New Branches in 7 IITs
- IIT Kharagpur Offers New Courses: BS Courses With 6 Specialisations
- JoSAA Counselling 2023: First Round Seat Allotment Result Announced
- Engineering Institutes Where the Board Eligibility for Admission is Not 75%
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 – Students Participation Dips Due To Board Eligibility