JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 to be held in 501 cities in the country and 22 Cities in Outside-India between 23rd June to 29th June.
As the JEE Main 2022 Session I Exam day is now few hours away, aspirants must have a glance on National Testing Agency’s (NTA’s) important instructions and guidelines for the Exam Day. National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 1 at different centres located in 501 cities throughout the country and 22 Cities in Outside-India on 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 June 2022. The JEE Main 2022 Examination Session 1 will be conducted in online mode.
JEE Main Exam: Points to Ponder
• Please download your Admit Card from the NTA website https:/jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Please check following as indicated on the Admit Card:
o Reporting Time at Centre
o Gate Closing time of Centre
o Date of Examination
o Shift and Timings of Test
o Venue of Test
- Visit the Examination Centre, in advance and familiarize yourself with the location and means of reaching at the venue of the Test on time.
- On the day of Examination, please reach the venue of the Test at the Reporting Time mentioned in the Admit Card. If you report beyond the Gate Closing time of Centre, you will not be allowed to enter in the Test venue. Instructions have been issued for strict compliance. Several pre-examination formalities need to be completed and therefore please reach on time.
Items to be carried at the Examination Centre
Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear, preferably colour printout on A4 size paper).
One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre.
A valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/12th Classs Admit card). Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted(Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification).
Key info regarding PwD category
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD Candidates with Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry.
- A PwD candidate (with a disability of 40% and more) will be allowed Compensatory/ Extra time of 20 minutes per hour of the examination, whether such candidate uses the facility of Scribe or
- The facility of Scribe, in case he/she has a physical limitation and a scribe is essential to write the examination on his/her behalf, being so certified in the prescribed format by a CMO/Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of a Government Health Care
- Scribe will be provided by the NTA to PwD candidates who have opted for the same in the Online Application Form. Candidates will not be allowed to bring their own Scribe.
Aspirants to get face masks at the Exam centre
No Candidate is allowed to enter the Centre wearing his/her own mask. Mask will be provided at the Centre. Personal masks will be disposed of in a closed pedal push bin provided at the Centre.
Check the exam medium
The candidate should ensure that the Question Paper available on the computer screen is as per his/her opted subject/medium indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject/medium of the Question Paper is other than his/her opted subject/medium, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
Things that are not allowed at Exam Centres
Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room. There may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables at the Centre.
Food which is allowed to Diabetic students
Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall/Room. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
Blank paper sheets to be provided for rough work
Blank paper sheets for rough work of A4 size will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of each of the sheets, and must drop the sheet/s in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the Examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in a non-evaluation of your answers.
Details to enter in Attendance sheet
Candidates must enter required details in the Attendance Sheet in legible handwriting, put their signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
Carefully read the subject-specific instructions
The candidates are advised to carefully read the Subject-Specific Instructions (Annexure- 1) and General Instructions (Annexure – 2) mentioned in the Question paper and abide by the same.
Aspirant must familiarize with CBT mode
Candidate may also note that the Examination will be computer based and hence they should familiarize themselves.
Aspirant must go through all the instructions
Candidate should also go through all Instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin.
No Candidate should adopt any unfair means, or indulge in any unfair examination practices as the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
Watch this Video 👇🏻 ‘Step By Step ALLEN Offline Admission Process 2022-23’
Watch this Video 👇🏻 ‘Step By Step ALLEN Online Admission Process 2022-23’