Council for the India School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has announced the revised date sheet for the remaining subjects of ICSE & ISC Year 2020 exams, for students of Class 10 & Class 12 respectively. Due to the outbreak of coronavirus exams for 8 papers of ISC Class 12 and exams for 6 subjects of ICSE Class 10th had to be postponed.
ICSE Class 10 exams will be held from July 2 to July 12 whereas the ISC exams for Class 12 will be held from July 1 to July 14.
Rescheduled – Time Table ICSE Class 10 Exam
Rescheduled – Time Table ISC Class 12 Exam
CISCE has also released important guidelines for students to be followed while appearing for the examinations
- Candidates must reach the examination centre well ahead to ensure staggered movement and smooth entry to avoid overcrowding.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing in their movement from the main school gate to the examination hall.
- During entry and exit from the examination hall, candidates are advised to do so in a staggered manner to maintain social distancing norms.
- Candidates must use face mask/cover and carry their own hand sanitizer. The use of gloves is optional.
- Candidates are required to bring their own writing stationery/art material to avoid sharing the same with other candidates.
- Candidates are required to carry their Admission Cards to the Examination hall.
- In addition to the time indicated on the time table for writing the paper, 15 minutes time is given for reading the question paper.
- the question paper will be distributed to candidates at 10:45 am to enable them to start writing at 11:00 am.
- Candidates need to strictly follow all the safety instructions at the examination centre.
Prepare yourself with ALLEN Digital Classes
ALLEN Career Institute has commenced online classes for the students so that they can seamlessly prepare for the exam while staying at home. Students can now Study from Home till Lockdown and Prepare for Classes 6th to 12th & 12th Pass, NEET (UG), JEE (Main + Advanced), JEE (Main), NTSE, Board, Olympiads with ALLEN Digital Classes.
The faculties of respective centers are teaching through online mode to the students while staying at home. Classes are being conducted according to the schedule through video lectures.
In addition to this, students are also given the Modules in PDF format and the Tests will be taken after a stipulated time. Along with this, online doubt solving facility is provided to the students through call and Whatsapp. These classes will be converted into regular classroom coaching at ALLEN campus after receiving the guidelines from the government.