Here are some tips through which aspirants of NEET-UG 2022 can score 600+ marks in the NEET-UG 2022
Aspirants can follow a planned strategy to score 600+ score and ace NEET-UG 2022.
NEET-UG 2022 is just a month away now and aspirants are studying day and night to accomplish their dream of seeking admission to the prestigious medical colleges of the country. Aspirants can follow a planned strategy to score 600+ score and ace NEET-UG 2022. The maximum marks in NEET-UG is 720. Here are some tips through which aspirants of NEET-UG 2022 can score 600+ marks in the NEET-UG 2022.
Give priority to 80% easy to moderate questions first instead of 20% tough questions to score 600+
Focus on the easy to moderate section first which comprises the 80% questions of the examination paper instead of the 20% questions in the examination paper which carries tough questions and is brainstorming. Scoring 80% marks mean securing 576 marks. “When a topper can secure a 100% score in the NEET-UG examination then all students can do so”, he said. Aspirants can score 576 marks by attempting an 80% easy to a moderate section of the examination paper. The remaining 20% tough question section carries 144 marks so an aspirant can score at least 28 marks by scoring 20% (28 marks)marks of the remaining 20% (144 marks) examination section.
Try to score more in Physics and Chemistry for cracking NEET-UG
Often students score high in Biology (Botany and Zoology) but fail to score high marks in Physics and Chemistry due to which aspirants fail to crack NEET-UG. An aspirant can score 300 to 325 marks in Biology but revision is necessary for scoring high in Biology. Identify strengths and weaknesses and study accordingly to improve on weaknesses. Do not confine yourself to the study of certain subjects only but study all subjects with a holistic approach.
Read the questions and answers carefully for scoring high marks
Read the questions and answers in the NEET-UG examination paper carefully for scoring high marks. Students should avoid silly mistakes and fill the OMR sheet cautiously. Also, fill the unit properly in the numerical questions based on the formula application.
Study 12 hours daily with a focus on each subject for 3 hours
Unlike the board examinations, where examinations of subjects are carried out on separate examination days, NEET-UG is conducted on a single day with an examination paper carrying questions of all the subjects. An aspirant should study for 12 hours a day for NEET-UG preparation and should devote 3 hours of study time to each of the 4 subjects, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Subject studying pattern for NEET-UG
For scoring high in the NEET-UG, aspirants should study subjects in a specific pattern. Aspirants should study Botany first and then Zoology. After zoology, aspirants should study chemistry followed by Physics. “Since the NEET-UG aspirants are good in Biology, attempting the biology part in the examination paper of NEET-UG is wiser for building self-confidence”, he said. Since the 3-hour-long (180 minutes) NEET-UG examination will be organized for 20 more minutes additional this year between 2 pm to 5.20 pm so aspirants should try to study those subjects first in which pen is used for writing. This will develop writing and sitting habits in aspirants and also activate the biological clock in the aspirants.
Aspirants should give 135 minutes on the study of their strong chapters and only 45 minutes on their weaker subjects to get confidence for scoring high in NEET-UG.
Emphasize NCERT, Previous Year question papers, and class notes modules for scoring high in NEET-UG
Always consider the NCERT curriculum as the mother or Bible for NEET-UG and Previous years’ question papers as the father since both are equally important in view of NEET-UG preparation. The extra 20 minutes in the forthcoming NEET-UG will also help to score high this year. There will be sections A and Section B in the NEET-UG exam paper and aspirants will get extra 20 minutes this time. Aspirants will have to attempt only 180 questions out of a total of 200 questions so it will be a golden chance for the aspirants for cracking NEET-UG.