The JEE Main 2021 season is here and it’s time for aspirants to amp up their preparation, study with the most effective strategies, and most importantly to fill out the JEE Main Application Form. As we know, The National Testing Agency (NTA) has made some major changes in the schedule and pattern of JEE Main 2021, the first attempt of JEE Main will be conducted in February 2021.
To know about the exam schedule, major changes in exam, new pattern and more- Click Here
The online registration process started on December 16 and will continue till January 16, giving interested applications a month to complete their application, while the last day to submit the fees online is January 17.
How To Fill The JEE Main 2021 Online Application Form?
NTA has released steps and guidelines to fill the online application form of JEE Main 2021. We have summed up how to fill the JEE Main 2021 in six simple steps:
- Vist and Register at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates who are applying for the first time will have to complete JEE Main 2021 registration first before filling the application form.
- Use your JEE Main login to fill in the details (personal and academic details) in the online application.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature (keep your photograph and signature ready in specified dimensions), and Class 12 Mark Sheet (if you have appeared in class 12th).
- Verify all your details thoroughly to avoid any mistakes.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Print out/ save the confirmation page of JEE Main for future references.
The Pre- Requisites/ Documents To Fill The JEE Main Online Form
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, School Id, Voter’s Id, Passport, etc.) The Id proof must include your photograph.
- Scanned Copy / Photo Copy of 10th & 12th Board Mark Sheet & Category Certificate if valid (don’t fill your form based on memory, fill the form with authentic details).
- Colour or Black & White Passport Size Photograph with 80% Face Visibility including your ears, the photograph should be clicked against a white background.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (if you are depositing fee via online mode)
Other Essential Points To Consider
- Systematic form filling is very important. Submit correct details while filling the form as the same details will be used/ rotate in all the four attempts of JEE and will be finally used during your college admission and counselling.
- One student can only fill one form. Multiple submissions of the form will be rejected.
- keenly select the four exam centres, keeping in mind the distance from your home and reachability. You will get opportunities to reselect exam centres for all the other attempts you wish to appear in.
- The category document/ certificate has been asked by NTA for the first time for OBC, ST-SC, PWD, EWS candidates. The certificate will be scanned and uploaded. If you do not have one, then get it prepared on a priority basis.
A lot of queries are arising amongst students regarding the JEE Main 2021 Online Form Filling Process. So, Career Counselling Expert Amit Ahuja Sir has prepared an in-depth video that includes the step by step JEE form filling process, so you don’t make the most common mistakes and apply without any hassle.
Watch The Video For JEE Main 2021 Step By Step Form Filling
The video will not only guide you about how to fill the form but also clear all your major doubts. In case you still have doubts, then freely ask them in the comment section below.
Begin the form filling and continue with the happy learning!!