Change is constant! And an individual should never worry about it, whether it is life-changing or a minor one.
The biggest engineering examination of the country IIT JEE is approaching, and this examination is one step on the journey for most of the students aspiring to be an engineer. Now that this examination is almost here most of you would be searching the Jee main last minute tips and tricks to help you perform on your peak.
Since the paper pattern for JEE has changed from a paper of 30 questions to a paper of 25 questions. The paper would now comprise of 25 MCQ’s and 5 integer based questions. But an aspirant should not worry about this change as the JEE paper does not contain anything apart from the NTA syllabus and NCERT book of class 11th and 12th.
[quote]ALLEN Career Institute announces admission for Session 2020-21 for JEE (Main+Advanced), JEE (Main), Pre-Medical (AIPMT (NEET-UG)/ AIIMS), Pre-Nurture & Career Foundation (Class VI to X, NTSE & Olympiads). Click Here: www.allen.ac.in[/quote]
Now that there are only 25 questions, a student should keep the following points in mind to get a perfect score:-
- If we combine all the chapters of physics, chemistry, and maths of 11th and 12th then there are almost 25-28 chapters in the NCERT. Thus, this gives us a clear indication that from every chapter only one question will be asked.
- Now that only one question can be asked from every chapter, it makes all the chapters of equal importance. And no chapter in specific is important.
- Just like the previous year, all 16 papers of JEE Main 2019 were conducted online and the bench-marking for all of them was the same. Only the difficulty level for 2 of them was up. And it was taken care off by normalization procedure. Similarly, even the JEE main2020 paper, will be conducted online. This year’s paper is expected to be easy but the concepts will be diversified.
- Make sure you focus on the examples and the back questions of NCERT which were asked in the previous years. Be thorough with these as they will be of great help.
- In case, you haven’t completed the syllabus, you must go through our article on (How to score 200+ in JEE Main 2020. Expert’s guidance & tips for cracking JEE Examination) as it talks about the important chapter one needs to cover.
- Since the paper will have a fundamental pattern, take an overview of the syllabus.
- Remember all the chapters are of equal importance. Do not waste your time on one chapter rather have a broad spectrum focus and go through every chapter as they all are of equal importance.
Must Watch :
Read Also :
- Download JEE Main 2020 sample paper for numerical value type questions released by NTA for Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics
- Follow these instructions to succeed in JEE & NEET exam (Do’s and Don’ts)
These JEE Main Tips could be a last minute saviour and could be beneficial for making your woven dream a reality.
ALL THE BEST!!!