CBSE has Released the Much-Awaited Paper Pattern for Class 12 CBSE Board Exam Session 2022-23
It is very important to know for students that CBSE has released the much-awaited paper pattern for the 2022-23 session, and the major change being that this year’s paper will be conducted in five sections. So, it becomes mandatory for the concerned students to focus on the minute details of this changed syllabus and paper pattern in order to score well in the exam. Now students can plan their preparation more accurately after the release of the syllabus and paper pattern. Here are some of the guidelines to prepare for exams in a better way.
|1||Relations and functions||08|
|4||Vectors and Three:-Dimensional Geometry||14|
Time : 3 hours Max. Max Marks-80
This Question paper contains – Five sections A, B, C, D, and E. Each section is compulsory. However, there are internal choices in some questions.
|SECTIONS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||EACH QUESTION CARRIES MARKS||WEIGHTAGE|
|A (MCQ + AR)||20||1||20|
HOW TO ATTEMPT ASSERTION AND REASON
Assertion: The points A(a, b + c), B(b, a + c), C(c, a + b) are collinear.
Reason: Three points A(x1, y1 ), B(x2, y2 ), and C(x3, y3 ) are collinear if the area of a triangle ABC is zero.
(a) Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
(b) Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
(c) A is true but R is false.
(d) A is false but R is true.
First, solve both assertion and reason separately and find whether they are true or not. If they happen to be true and have a link, option A will be correct otherwise B.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Make short notes with key points and formulae for all the chapters.
- NCERT important questions and examples.
- All miscellaneous examples and exercise questions.
- For objectives questions and VSA use NCERT Exemplar.
- Previous five-year questions.
- Three sample paper in last and identify your mistakes and resolve them.
During the exam
- Don’t leave any questions.
- Read carefully the internal choice and choose the suitable question.
- Do not write the direct answer in any questions use proper steps accordingly weightage of the questions.
- Time management.