GUIDANCE TO SCORE WELL IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS 12 TERM-II SESSION (2021-22)
Physical Education is also a crucial subject to score high in the Class 12 Term-II. Here Balram Vijayvargiya, Senior Faculty, Physical Education is enlightening the students about the Physical Education exam paper pattern and examination strategy for the Class 12 Term-II Examination.
How to prepare for Theory Exam
The Class 12 Term-1 results has been already declared so now focus on Term-II since the final score of Class 12 will be prepared by combining the results of Term-I and Term-II. Pay attention and focus on NCERT since the course is based on it.
- Divide the syllabus into two parts: 1) General & 2) Specific.
General – It means you need to use your common sense to attempt certain questions.
Specific – It means you need to be specific about the terms and particular details are given in your textbook.
- Just reading and knowing the details is not enough, learning important points and terms is what helps you score the best.
STRATEGY TO SCORE 100% MARKS
While it is important to acquire knowledge about the subjects, it is equally important to deliver the knowledge of the subjects in the examination also.
How to attempt Theory Paper
- Read the paper carefully. The sequence of questions can be broken so attempt 4 marks questions first then 3 and 2 marks respectively. Use adjustment techniques.
- Frame the answer in your mind. Certain points should be remembered.
- Focus on presentation. Questions of 3 and 4 marks should be explained point-wise and should be 3-5 lines each.
- Exceeding the word limit will be beneficial but precision should be maintained. Use at least 4 to 5 points in 3 marks questions and 6 to 8 points in 4 marks questions.
- Focus on presentation. Use figures and diagrams wherever required.
- Time-bound practice of question paper, at least two, prior to the exam is advisable.
- Be careful of objective questions and use a specific approach to solve the question. Follow Time management which I explained in the classroom.
GUIDANCE TO SCORE WELL IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS 12 TERM-II SESSION