GUIDANCE TO SCORE WELL IN BIOLOGY CLASS 12TH CBSE TERM—II, SESSION (2021-22)
The Class 12 Term-II examination is now round the corner and every aspirant is concerned about scoring well in it since it is very crucial for them. Here are some tips and guidance from the Senior Faculty, Allen Career Institute, HP Shrivastava Sir for scoring well in the Biology subject in Class 12 Term-II examinations. In this blog, he is guiding the aspirants about the updated syllabus, important topics, and secrets to score high in Biology Class 12 Term-II.
FOCUS ON TERM-II & NCERT
The Class 12 Term-1 results has been already declared so now focus on Term-II since the final score of Class 12 will be prepared by combining the results of Term-I and Term-II. Pay attention and focus on NCERT since the course is based on it.
STRATEGY TO SCORE 100% MARKS
While it is important to acquire knowledge about the subjects, it is equally important to deliver the knowledge of the subjects in the examination also.
- Know the complete syllabus of Term-II and be aware of the topics/chapters deleted by CBSE.
- Make a Study Plan. Prepare a time-table for the subject to complete well in advance and follow it regularly.
- Proper revision should be done periodically.
- Make point-wise summaries of each chapter, in your own words, it will help to revise faster a day before the examination.
- Practice drawing diagrams properly with proper labeling.
- Develop a practice of cumulative revision to retain the learning for a longer period.
- Solve all the questions of NCERT followed by each chapter.
- Make a record of important terminology.
- For developing self-confidence, solve mock tests sincerely.
- Prepare daily notes, lay emphasis on the figures and maintain consistency.
Development of Answering Skill
Read and understand the question properly prior to answering. The style of writing the answer is very important in the examination. Sequence-wise answers will earn you more marks and If not in complete sequence, at least section-wise answering must be followed. Answer point-wise to cover all aspects of the question. Highlight the main points and words in your answer by underlining the same. Keep a gap of two or three lines after each answer and put a single demarcation line to maintain clarity.
- Supporting Answers with figure
Wherever needed, support your answer with a figure or flow chart. Draw a Proper diagram and label it properly. In figure-based questions draw a proper diagram with proper labeling in the proper way to indicate every part clearly, don’t label wrongly.
- Use paragraphing in answers
In case of a long answer for different parts of the question, change the paragraph after three-four lines. As step marking is an important part of checking.
- Tabulation and point-based answer
Difference-based, function-based questions should be answered in tabulation form and point form. Do not exceed the given word limit. Answer legibly. Clear handwriting is indeed a way to get a high score in exams.
- Answer in the same format
Put the question number and parts of the question in the same format as indicated in the question paper. Don’t exaggerate your answer. Many students are under the impression that if they write more words, they will get more marks which is wrong.
POINTS TO PONDER
- Marks are awarded on your quality contents not on your quantity contents.
- Sub-part of the question should be done in sequence altogether.
- Avoid cutting, rubbing, and hand-writing while answering the
- Avoid grammatical & spelling mistakes.
- Answer in very simple language instead of using complex terms
- Rough & cancelled work should be crossed properly.
BOOST CLASS 12 TERM-II PREPARATION WITH ALLEN’S BOARD MASTER STROKE-22 FREE ONLINE TEST SERIES
Allen’s Board Master Stroke-22 will start from 25th March ’22. The Test Series will have guidance sessions, free Mock tests, and free video solutions for the Class 12 Term-II Examination.
GUIDANCE TO SCORE WELL IN BIOLOGY CLASS 12TH CBSE TERM