Brain power can be improved by including certain nutrition-rich food in your diet
It is examination season so your brain power needs a boost to help you perform best in the examinations. Brain power can be improved by including certain nutrition-rich food in your diet. These foods can help you improve your memory, concentration, focus, and learning capacity.
Here are certain foods that aspirants should consume to strike Gold in the examinations.
- Bananas—Bananas are considered good for brains. Aspirants preparing for the examination often feel stress so bananas work as an antidepressant food. Bananas are rich in fiber and protein. It helps to augment concentration and focus which are key in the examination.
- Avocados—Avocados are a storehouse of nutrients. It contains potassium, Vitamin K, and fatty acids which improve the overall health of the brain.
- Spinach—Spinach is rich in Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, K, and Iron, which improves brain health, functioning, activeness, and concentration. This green leafy vegetable is rich in iron also which is beneficial for the brain.
- Broccoli—Broccoli contains Vitamin B, C, and K and helps to make memory and brain function better so Broccoli should be included in the diet of those who are preparing for the competitive examinations.
- Pumpkin Seeds—Dry pumpkin seeds are a rich source of magnesium, zinc, and copper which are a source of energy and nutrition. Consumption of Dry pumpkin seeds not only boosts energy but also improves memory and concentration during studies.
- Blueberries—Blueberries are rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin K. Blueberries possess the quality to improve memory and the health of the brain so experts recommend blueberries for the sharpness of the brain.
- Almonds—Like walnuts, almonds are also beneficial for the brain. Almonds contain a protein that repairs the brain cells. Almonds also contain Vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, and magnesium which augments brain capacity.
- Turmeric—World has started acknowledging the benefits of Turmeric. Turmeric causes brain cell growth and reduces depression. It is an anti-inflammatory spice that is found in every Indian household.
- Whole Grains—India produces several grains and consumption of such whole grains in the diet can boost your brain power and concentration. Whole grains are rich in fibers. Whole grains are not only beneficial for a healthy brain but also for your gut.
- Walnuts—they not only look like the brains but also possess great capacities to make the brain healthier. Walnuts can improve concentration and brain functioning.
Watch this Video 👇🏻 ‘Step By Step ALLEN Offline Admission Process 2022-23’
Watch this Video 👇🏻 ‘Step By Step ALLEN Online Admission Process 2022-23’
- Boost Your JEE Main 2022 Rank with Allen’s Mock Test
- Concept | Calculation | Confidence in Organic Chemistry is the key to Triumph, Know all the Secret Success Tricks
- How to keep yourself motivated for studies, Learn here
- Learn to study in relax mode to crack JEE/ NEET
- Know the last 10 days examination strategy before the first session examination of JEE Main 2022 Examination
- MSBSHSE Class 12 result declared. Check results here
- A small town boy to a Liver Transplant Surgeon, Fairy-tale of ALLEN Alumni Dr. Sahil Gupta
- SEBA Class 10 results declared. Check results here
- Growing Craze for CUET UG-2022 for taking admissions in country’s top universities