Physical Reporting For Final Admission Till 21st August
After the last round seat allotment of CSAB Counselling for admission in NIT and IIIT of the country, students are now completing the final admission process for admission in their allotted NIT/IIIT. This year, the studies of the first semester have already started offline classes in IITs and now the offline studies in NIT/IIIT are also going to start soon.
First Semester Studies in NIT From 21 to 28 August
Offline classes for the first semester of most NITs and IIITs are going to start from August 21 to 28. In such a situation, students will have to get complete information about their classes only by visiting the website of NIT and IIIT while students will have to get all the information about the final admission process of their college by visiting the website of the allotted college in the last round of CSAB Counselling since each NIT/IIIT has its own separate admission formalities.
Many NITs have given admission links on their website which students should visit to register and pay the remaining fees. Students have been given time till August 21 to complete the final admission process by doing physical reporting. If the admission process is not completed by August 21, the allotted seat of the students will automatically be cancelled.
Don’t Be Confused Students, Online Reporting in Some NITs
In some NITs-IIITs, time has been given after August 21 for physical reporting while in some NITs like Tirchi, Durgapur, and Meghalaya, students have asked to do online reporting first instead of physical reporting. In such a situation, students must access all the information for final admission on the website of allotted NIT-IIIT.
This is the last chance for the students to get admission in NIT IIIT as after that no other chance will be given for admission in NIT-IIIT. Students should complete all their admission formalities by visiting the admission link given on the website of the allotted college and complete physical reporting within the given time.
No refund of fees will be given to such students who leave the allotted seat in the second round seat allotment and also do not report physically. According to the refund rule given to the remaining students, the amount deposited will be refunded after deducting the Counselling processing fee.
- 55th National Mathematics Talent Contests Announced
- ALLENITES Secure 45 Seats in CS Branch of IIT Bombay
- Registration Begins for CBSE Science Challenge 2023-24
- Country’s 3 IITs & 12 NITs Remove Branch Change Option
- JoSAA Counselling Second Mock Seat Allocation 2023 Declared
- Registration & Choice Filling For JoSAA Counselling 2023 Begins
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 Second Round Seat Allotment On 6th July
- Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 – Announcement of the Stages
- First Mock Seat Allotment Of JoSAA Counselling 2023 On 25th June
- 787 Seats Increased in IITs Of The Country, 25 New Branches in 7 IITs
- IIT Kharagpur Offers New Courses: BS Courses With 6 Specialisations
- JoSAA Counselling 2023: First Round Seat Allotment Result Announced
- Engineering Institutes Where the Board Eligibility for Admission is Not 75%
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 – Students Participation Dips Due To Board Eligibility
- JAC Counselling 2023 Offers Admission On 6372 Seats Of DTU, IIIT Delhi & NCUT