Rupali Jain had bagged AIR-2 in AIPMT 2011 & AIR-18 in AIIMS 2011
Dr. Rupali Jain is a dreamer by nature and a simple person at heart. She dreamt of cracking AIPMT and AIIMS and later cracked both the examinations with top ranks. She secured AIR-2 in AIPMT 2022 and also secured AIR-18 in AIIMS 2011. She completed MBBS from AIIMS, Delhi in 2016 and is currently pursuing M.D. in Radiodiagnosis from PGIMER, Chandigarh. Rupali Jain is now a doctor. As per her, dreams, aspirations and an amazing support system to keep you going is the true essence of life. Her life’s aim is to keep dreaming and to keep chasing those dreams one after the other.
A Doctor and a Dreamer
Describing herself as a simple person with a few dreams, Rupali believes “Life goes on. Look up to the next thing in life. Always chase your dreams, be it anything”. Her dreams and the efforts she puts in for their fulfillment are what keep things moving in her life. Belonging to a middle-class family, her father is a LIC agent and her mother is a homemaker. She has three siblings, an engineer, a chartered accountant, and the third one is an engineering student. Her truest inspiration for taking up the medical field has been her family (especially her father) and teachers. She has a liking for traveling and reading novels.
Watch this Video 👇🏻 & ‘Dr. Rupali Jain AIR-2 | AIPMT 2011’
ALLEN: A place for friends, mentors, and lifetime memories
ALLEN helped me turn my dream into reality. I will always be thankful. Apart from a great career, it also gives you friends, mentors, and memories.
She joined ALLEN in 2009 because it was the best coaching institute during her time for medical preparation. Dr. Rupali now says that Allen has now grown far beyond imagination. After joining ALLEN, she became more disciplined and dedicated to her work and goal. ALLEN taught her to always aim big and work hard for it. It provided amazing teachers, a motivating environment, a balanced approach, and time management skills. She mentioned that all that studying throughout the years would get monotonous at times, but thankfully she had supporting people around to make up for the balance.
She believes in living in the present moment and hasn’t much thought about what lies in her future. Her advice to all the students would be:
Trust yourself and chase what you love. Be true to yourself. Follow some real good advice offered by experienced teachers.
Legends of ALLEN Blogs
- Chitraang Murdia – A Prodigy and JEE Topper who studied at IIT, MIT & UC Berkeley
- Inspired from doctor parents, Dr Harsh became a doctor for a cause
- Dr Lokesh Agarwal – the topper for whom success is a way of life
- Accomplished mother’s dream of becoming a doctor to serve the people of hometown
- Compassion for the diseased and passion for the perfection made Arushi a consistent topper and a doctor
- Son of a doctor duo from Rajasthan’s small town, Rishav Bansal became a doctor to serve the society
- A small town boy to a Liver Transplant Surgeon, Fairy-tale of ALLEN Alumni Dr. Sahil Gupta
- An Aspirant Who Traversed Difficult Terrain – From A Hepatitis-B Suffering Student To A Neurosurgeon
- Inspiration to serve the society made Aditya a doctor
- Fascination for Science makes Yash a doctor, First Doctor from his Biz family
Legends of ALLEN Videos
- Meet the Topper (All India Rank 1) of JEE Advanced 2014, Chitraang Murdia | Legends of ALLEN
- Meet Dr Harsh Nihlani, Whose Desire to Excel Made Him Attain Desired Success (AIR 10, AIPMT 2009)
- The Unparalleled Success Journey of Dr. Lokesh Agarwal (AIR 1, AIPMT 2010)
- Meet Dr. Srikant Mohta, Living His Mother’s Dream with Perfection (AIR 8, AIPMT 2009)
- Dr. Arushi Chaudhary | Story of a Strong Woman With Great Calibre | ALLEN Alumna (AIR 4, AIIMS 2008)
- Meet Dr. Rishav Bansal | AIR 3 in AIPMT 2008 | ALLEN Alumnus & Sr. Resident Geriatrician SDMH Jaipur
- Dr Sahil Gupta | Story of ALLEN Alumnus from a Small-Town Guy to Becoming a Liver Transplant Surgeon
- Meet Dr. Hardik Sardana | ALLEN Alumni & One of the Youngest Neurosurgeons | AIR 4 – AIPMT 2007
- Meet Aditya Mehta: AIR 8 AIPMT 2012 – Internal Medicine Resident at Western Michigan University, USA
- Meet Yash Mittal, AIR 2, AIIMS UG 2013: A Doctor, Cult Bike Rider, Occasional Singer & Avid Traveler