With AIR-1 in both AIPMT 2010 and AIIMS PG 2015, he has also secured AIR-4 in AIIMS 2010. He has completed MBBS from AIIMS and the MS. in General Surgery and is currently pursuing MCh-Gastro Surgery from AIIMS.
It was his determination which prompted him to focus towards goals and ultimately success became a way of life. Such has been the expedition of Dr. Lokesh Agarwal, who has been recreating history since the time he entered the medical field.
The Surgeon with Unmatchable Achievements
Not once, but twice, he has proved to the country his excellence in the medical field. He is the one who believes that if you are a good human being, you can be a good doctor too. And Lokesh has undoubtedly proved his humility not once but twice as he excelled and topped in the toughest examinations of the country, making the entire nation proud of his achievements. He secured AIR-1 in AIPMT 2010 and then re-created history by securing AIR-1 again in AIIMS – PG 2015. He is currently pursuing MCh. in Gastro surgery at AIIMS, New Delhi. His father is a Paediatric Surgeon and his mother is a housewife.
He informed that he was well aware of the challenges in a doctor’s life since his father is a doctor. But the decision of his career was always his own and was never forced on him by his parents. Considering his quest for surgical procedures and the gratifying nature of the profession, the medical field became his choice for life. His has been a tough journey but it has definitely been fruitful like none other. But with great modesty, he says “My role throughout the journey was insignificant. Instead there was a huge army that was actually working for me every day and every single second, most importantly my parents”.
The Perfect Launch Pad
ALLEN acted as a perfect launch pad for Lokesh’s dreams where he could very aptly use his potential to entirety and could achieve his goal with great excellence.
After joining ALLEN, I found myself to be one amongst thousands striving for a common goal. The only challenge was to get away from the comfort of his home and face the challenge of living alone, far from home. But his parents boosted him up with all the necessary support.
He says” My friends gave me a healthy boost up”. He mentioned that it wasn’t an easy journey altogether because there were also times when he got completely drained out and wanted to quit. But he could come out of it all with his parent’s support and the healthy supportive environment at ALLEN.
ALLEN helped me in strengthening my foundation and launched me straight into AIIMS, a premier institute, where I can realize my dreams.
Watch this Video 👇🏻 & ‘Dr. Lokesh Agarwal AIR-04 | AIIMS 2010’
Legends of ALLEN Blogs
- Accomplished mother’s dream of becoming a doctor to serve the people of hometown
- Compassion for the diseased and passion for the perfection made Arushi a consistent topper and a doctor
- Son of a doctor duo from Rajasthan’s small town, Rishav Bansal became a doctor to serve the society
- A small town boy to a Liver Transplant Surgeon, Fairy-tale of ALLEN Alumni Dr. Sahil Gupta
- An Aspirant Who Traversed Difficult Terrain – From A Hepatitis-B Suffering Student To A Neurosurgeon
- Inspiration to serve the society made Aditya a doctor
- Fascination for Science makes Yash a doctor, First Doctor from his Biz family
Legends of ALLEN Videos
- Meet Dr. Srikant Mohta, Living His Mother’s Dream with Perfection (AIR 8, AIPMT 2009)
- Dr. Arushi Chaudhary | Story of a Strong Woman With Great Calibre | ALLEN Alumna (AIR 4, AIIMS 2008)
- Meet Dr. Rishav Bansal | AIR 3 in AIPMT 2008 | ALLEN Alumnus & Sr. Resident Geriatrician SDMH Jaipur
- Dr Sahil Gupta | Story of ALLEN Alumnus from a Small-Town Guy to Becoming a Liver Transplant Surgeon
- Meet Dr. Hardik Sardana | ALLEN Alumni & One of the Youngest Neurosurgeons | AIR 4 – AIPMT 2007
- Meet Aditya Mehta: AIR 8 AIPMT 2012 – Internal Medicine Resident at Western Michigan University, USA
- Meet Yash Mittal, AIR 2, AIIMS UG 2013: A Doctor, Cult Bike Rider, Occasional Singer & Avid Traveler