The Tallentex 2023 examination will be held on 9th Oct & 16th Oct. The students will have to keep several Do’s and Don’ts in mind for smooth conduct and participation in the examination.
The much-awaited Tallentex Exam 2023 is round the corner with the first leg of Tallentex on 9th of October. Reporting Time at Test Center is 12:00 Noon and the time to enter Exam Hall is 12:30 PM. The Test Timings are 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM for the 9th & 16th October examination.
Mandatory Documents to Carry at the Test Centre
- Printed Copy of the admit card. (Soft copy on phone will not be accepted).
- Any one of the following documents as valid photo identity proof in original.
- Aadhar card.
- School I-card.
- Allen I-card in case of Allen student.
- Copy of School Diary page on which photo is pasted.
- HBCSE Olympiad admit card.
- Certificate by the school.
Things to Carry for Test
- Blue or black ballpoint pen to fill the answer sheet (ORS) and mark answers on it (compulsory).
- Wristwatch (recommended but not compulsory).
- Exam pad (recommended but not compulsory).
Things NOT allowed inside Exam Hall
- Any Piece of paper other than mandatory documents, stapler, pins & clips.
- Mobile phone, calculator, slide rule, log table & any other electronic/electric gadgets unless required for any medical reason.
General Instructions for Tallentex Exam
- It takes almost 30 minutes to understand Test instructions & fill in the ORS therefore do enter the examination hall at the time.
- Carefully read the instructions on the Test paper & ORS and ask the invigilator if unable to understand.
- Test papers are coded by alphabets like A, B, C, and so on.
- Mark carefully on ORS as it would be filled by pen, which is not chargeable.
- Think before marking the answers as there is negative marking for classes VIII to X.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before 03 pm.
- Keep the admit card safe for Tallentex 2023 reward and Allen scholarship, as would be applicable based on your result.
Scholarships Worth Rs 250 Crores and Cash Prizes up to Rs 1.25 Crores are up for Grabs
All the students participating in TALLENTEX 2023 will get their National Rank in their respective classes, based on which they will be given scholarships worth Rs 250 crore and cash prizes up to Rs 1.25 crore. Apart from this, they will be provided with a Competitive Success Index (CSI) to evaluate their potential for success in respective forthcoming higher Competitive Exams. Around a million students have appeared in the TALLENTEX exam by the year 2022.
What will be the Exam Pattern?
The exam will be for two hours, consisting of multiple choice and integer-type questions, in which questions from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, and Mental Ability will be asked. Based on their performance in the exam, the students will be given scholarships worth Rs 250 crore and cash prizes up to Rs 1.25 crore.