The second wave of Covid-19 has hit India hard with a record rise in the cases. The pandemic has impacted almost every corner of life so let’s get vaccinated to protect ourselves and those around us. The registrations of the ‘Vaccine For All‘ drive for everyone above 18 years will start today at 4 pm. All those above 18 years of age can register themselves to be vaccinated using the CoWIN platform or Aarogya Setu app. People eligible will get Covid-19 vaccination starting May 1.
How To Register Through CoWin Portal?
- Log on to www.cowin.gov.in
- Enter your mobile number & you will get an OTP to create your account
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify”
- You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof
- Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document
- Click on “Register”
- Click on the ‘Schedule appointment’ button.
- Search a vaccination center. Choose state, district, block, and pin code
- Date and availability will also be displayed. Click on ‘book’
- After successful submission, you will receive a message. You need to show the confirmation details at the vaccination centre