Physics is an Important Subject for Board Examination Preparation. Here’s the Expert Preparation Strategy to Score High in Physics
As CBSE has released sample papers with marking scheme for session 2022-23, Pre board exams are approaching, students want to know a directed approach to ensure maximum output in the time available till the exam date. Here is the complete analysis with the preparation strategy for physics.
Main Features of “Sample Paper”
* Total 35 questions will be asked, distributed among five sections.
- Section ‘A’ contains 18 MCQ of 1 mark each, question no. 16, 17 & 18 are assertion-reason type.
- Section ‘B’ consists of 7 questions of 2 marks each with internal choice in question no. 21 & 23.
- Section ‘C’ contains 5 questions of 3 marks each, with internal choice in question no. 28 & 29.
- Section ‘D’ contains 3 VLA type questions of 5 marks each with internal choice.
- Section ‘E’ consists of two case study-based questions of 4 marks each, having 3 parts, with internal choice in III part of 2 marks.
Content Division & Marks Allocation
||2 [C+G]||1 [N]|
||1 [C]||1 [C+Diag]|
||1 [C]||1 [N]|
||2 (C+N)||1 [D+D*]|
||1 [T]||1 [T]||3|
|Chapter Number & Name||1 Mark
|2 mark Q||3 Mark Q||5 mark Q||Case Study||Total Marks|
||2 [N+T]||1[N]||1 [T+N+G]|
||2 [N+T]||2 [C+G*+N]||12|
||1 [T]||1 [N]|
||1 [T]||1 [C+C*]||1 (C+T+G*)||7|
- Numerical-35% (25)
- Conceptual-25% (18)
- Theory-17% (12)
- Derivation-15% (11)
- Graphs & Diagrams-8%
- C-conceptual, G-Graph based
- N-Numerical, D-derivation
- T-Theory based
- Diag-Diagram based
- Marked—available with internal choice
Special: For session 2022-23, numerical content is increased with the calculation part, one should know how to calculate sin 15°.
Strategy for preparation:
- One should go through the class notes or those which are prepared using the NCERT book.
- Get familiarity with all the applicable solved examples as per the current syllabus.
- One should practice past five-year question papers ( main + compartment), which are available with a marking scheme from the examination section at cbse.gov.in.
- In the end attempt the sample paper issued by CBSE as mock test, being time-bound
- One should detect his weakness in various topics using sample paper and then work on them.
Conclusion: If one find himself well familiar with the above-mentioned content, after the Diwali break, then it will be considered as a good start. So “Congratulate Yourself.