These Guidelines Apply To Students, Principals, and Parents
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released guidelines pertaining to the registration process for the 2024 board examinations for both Class 10 and Class 12.
School principals are instructed to ensure that the students they endorse for registration are their own regular and legitimate students. It is essential that no bonafide student’s name is omitted from the registration process. Additionally, the board emphasizes that students should not belong to unauthorized or unaffiliated educational institutions.
CBSE-affiliated schools and their principals are also mandated to confirm that the students are eligible for enrolment in Classes 9 and 11 and will subsequently participate in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams in accordance with the examination regulations.
Regarding Class 11 students, the board requires schools to verify that these students have successfully passed all subjects and papers in their Class 10 examinations and have been declared as passed. Furthermore, it is imperative that Class 10 examinations have been completed at a recognized school education board.
In terms of the registration process, all schools are instructed to input information into the OASIS portal, ensuring the complete names of the candidates, as well as those of their mother and father or guardian. The use of abbreviations is discouraged, as it may potentially pose future difficulties for students.
Lastly, the number of students sponsored by schools should be proportionate to the number of teachers employed by the school.
- Craze For Engineering On Rise in The Country
- NEET 2023 – Schedule Of AACCC 2023 Released
- ALLEN Students Won 3 Gold Medals & 1 Silver Medal in IOAA
- How to Choose an Engineering College: Some Important Facts
- First Semester Studies in NIT-IIIT To Start From 21 to 28 August
- On lines of NEET, Now Single Entrance Exam for Nursing Studies
- CBSE Board Exams to be Conducted Twice a Year, Ministry of Education
- MCC NEET UG 2023 Counselling: Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Declared
- Your Path to the Stars: Courses and Institutes to Become an ISRO Scientist
- Empowering Women’s Equality: 50,000+ Young Girls Pursuing Education in Kota
- Wrong Entry in CBSE LOC Registration 2023-24 Form May Lead To Candidate Disqualification