These Additional Sample Papers Are Featuring 50% Competency Questions
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has implemented significant modifications to the question paper format for the 2024 Class 10 and 12 examinations. The most notable alteration is the allocation of 50% of the questions to intelligence-based competencies, resulting in a shift towards more analytical and concept-oriented queries.
The revised CBSE question paper will comprise a diverse range of question types, including Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with approximately 45% of the questions now in MCQ format. Each question will carry one to two marks. To elucidate these changes, the board has unveiled a fresh set of sample papers.
These samples serve as a valuable resource for gaining insights into the upcoming examination’s question types and the corresponding marking scheme. Interested individuals can access this information in the “Question Bank” section on the board’s official website.
- Craze For Engineering On Rise in The Country
- NEET 2023 – Schedule Of AACCC 2023 Released
- ALLEN Students Won 3 Gold Medals & 1 Silver Medal in IOAA
- How to Choose an Engineering College: Some Important Facts
- First Semester Studies in NIT-IIIT To Start From 21 to 28 August
- On lines of NEET, Now Single Entrance Exam for Nursing Studies
- CBSE Board Exams to be Conducted Twice a Year, Ministry of Education
- MCC NEET UG 2023 Counselling: Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Declared
- Your Path to the Stars: Courses and Institutes to Become an ISRO Scientist
- Empowering Women’s Equality: 50,000+ Young Girls Pursuing Education in Kota
- Wrong Entry in CBSE LOC Registration 2023-24 Form May Lead To Candidate Disqualification