The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the class 10 result 2020. Students who have appeared in the CBSE class 10 exam can now check their results at the official website cbseresults .nic .in. Around 18 lac students have appeared in the class 10 exam. A total of 91.46 percent students have passed the exam this year. Last year, it was 91.10 percent.
In this regard HRD Minister, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank tweeted, “Dear Students, Parents, and Teachers!
@cbseindia29 has announced the results of Class X and can be accessed at http://cbseresults.nic.in.
We congratulate you all for making this possible. I reiterate, student’s health & quality education are our priority.”
A total of 2.23 percent of students or 41,804 students have scored more than 95 percent. This year, girls have performed better in the CBSE Class 10 exam with overall pass percentage of 93.31. While, the pass percentage among boys is 90.14 percent.
The overall pass percentage of transgender have decreased from last year, when it was 94.74. While, this year, 78.95 percent cleared the board exam.
CBSE alternative assessment scheme:
Earlier, CBSE had released an alternative assessment scheme for grading CBSE class 10, and 12 students. According to the notification, the alternative assessments scheme will operate in the following way:
1. If a student appeared for more than three subjects before the examinations were cancelled, an average score will be calculated taking into account the three subjects in which the student scored highest.
2. For those students who appeared in lesser examinations, the average will be based on the two highest-scoring subjects and allotted to the remaining papers.
3. For those who appeared in less than three exams, results will be calculated based on the marks in the appeared subjects along with their performance in internal/ practical/ project assessment.
How to check CBSE Class 10 result 2020
1. Visit the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
2 Click on the link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020
3. Enter your credentials and login
4. The result will be displayed on the screen
Students can also check their results on UMANG app or DigiLocker app by entering their login credentials, as mentioned in their admit cards.
IVRS Facility – The telephone numbers of NIC through which results can be accessed through IVRS are as follows:
For local subscribers in Delhi: 24300699
For subscribers on other parts of the country: 011-24300699
DigiLocker App – This year due to ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the country, the CBSE has provided digital academic documents like mark sheets, migration, and pass certificates through its own academic repository ‘Parinam Manjusha’ which is integrated with DigiLocker at digilocker.gov.in. The DigiLocker account credentials are being sent to students through SMS service on mobile numbers registered with the board.
UMANG App – UMANG, Unified Mobile Application for New Age Governance, is a unified Platform for single point access to major Central and State Government services. Students can view their results on UMANG Mobile App of Ministry of Electronics & IT which is available for Android, lOS and Windows based Smart Phones and also on www.umang.gov.in