The Students of CBSE 10 & 12 will be allowed to appear for pending board exams from the district they are currently in. HRD Minister has announced that the students who are currently in their home town or district can now appear for the pending board exams from their current district.
HRD Minister, Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has stated that thousands of students have moved to their home town due to the outbreak of coronavirus. This also includes students from Navodaya and Kendriya Vidyalayas. Understanding the concern of students and parents, they can now appear for the exam from their current location.
#Covid_19 संकट के कारण हजारों बच्चे अपने गृह प्रदेश में चले गए थे, ऐसी स्थिति में सीबीएसई की बोर्ड परीक्षाओं में शामिल हो रहे विद्यार्थियों की समस्या को ध्यान में रखते हुए #CBSE ने यह फैसला लिया है कि ऐसे विद्यार्थी अपनी बोर्ड परीक्षा अपने गृह जिले में ही दे सकते हैं।@DDNewslive pic.twitter.com/3UFkbISIPm
— Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) May 27, 2020
All the students need to contact their respective schools and inform them of their location and also to get the location of the schools located in their present districts. The information would be collected by the board in the first week of June.
The examination for Class 10 and 12 will be conducted from July 1 to 15.
The CBSE will conduct 29 major papers. This includes six Class 10 Board exams for North-East Delhi and 12 subjects for students of Class 12 to be held across the country and 11 for North-East Delhi intermediate students only.The class 12 students will appear for these papers – Business Studies, Geography, Hindi (Core), Hindi (Elective), Home Science, Sociology, Computer Science (Old), Computer Science (New), Information Practice (Old), Information Practice (New), Information Technology and Bio-Technology.
Students need to follow various instructions while appearing for the exam
- All the candidates will carry their hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
- All the candidates will follow physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions while appearing in examination centres will be strictly adhered by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in admit card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date sheet and admit card.
- Answer Books would be distributed to candidates between 10:00-10:15 AM
- The question paper will be distributed at 10:15 AM
- From 10:15 – 10:30 AM (15 minutes) candidates shall read the question paper.
- At 10:30 AM candidates will start writing the answers.
Prepare yourself with ALLEN Digital Classes
ALLEN Career Institute has commenced online classes for the students so that they can seamlessly prepare for the exam while staying at home. Students can now Study from Home till Lockdown and Prepare for Classes 6th to 12th & 12th Pass, NEET (UG), JEE (Main + Advanced), JEE (Main), NTSE, Board, Olympiads with ALLEN Digital Classes.
The faculties of respective centers are teaching through online mode to the students while staying at home. Classes are being conducted according to the schedule through video lectures.
In addition to this, students are also given the Modules in PDF format and the Tests will be taken after a stipulated time. Along with this, online doubt solving facility is provided to the students through call and Whatsapp. These classes will be converted into regular classroom coaching at ALLEN campus after receiving the guidelines from the government.