Central Board of Secondary Education has announced Class 10th and 12th Board Exam Date Sheet for 2020. This year, CBSE Board Exams 2020 will begin from February 15, 2020.
As per the notification for Class 12th, the examination will start from February 15 to March 30, 2020. For Class 10th, the exam will be held from February 15 to March 20.
The date sheet is available on the official website – cbse.nic.in
Students can download the CBSE Board Exam Date Sheet 2020 below
DATE SHEET FOR CLASS-X
DATE SHEET FOR CLASS-XII
CBSE Exam Preparation Tips
- Be calm and prepare for the exam. Focus on the concepts and clearing the doubts.
- Solve previous year CBSE class 12 question papers and sample papers.
- Do not refer too many books at one time. Give NCERT books first reference.
- Get adequate sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours a day.
- Make sticky notes of things that are difficult to remember.
Exam Day Tips
- Be relaxed and confident in the examination hall
- Be punctual as the entry in the examination hall will be exactly at 10 AM and no student will be permitted post the entry time.
- The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 AM and you would be given exactly 15 mins to read the question paper
- Seal of the answer sheet will be removed at 10.30 AM and you will have precisely 3 hrs. to finish your paper so manage your time effectively
- Make sure you answer every question in a clear handwriting
- Do not make use of red, green, and any other coloured pen
- Candidates would write their particulars on the answer book.
- Make sure the particulars to be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
- Try to complete your paper at least 10 to 15 minute before, so that you have time to briefly recheck of your answer
- Make sure to recheck your answer script as it will help you in avoiding any silly mistake
- For updates, Please visit website www.cbse.nic.in