ALLEN Classroom student Sneha Pareek scores 300 out of 300 marks
In JEE Main 2022 Session 2 (July attempt), Sneha Pareek of Assam has secured 2 AIR by securing 300 out of 300 marks. Sneha, a classroom student of Allen from the last two years, has also been the state topper of Assam in the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 (June attempt) by securing a perfect score of 300 out of 300. Sneha passed class 10th with 95% marks. Sneha is also a KVPY Scholar.
Sneha told that “I believe that it is very important to have a strong foundation for the preparation of any exam. I always used to clear the basics first to move ahead and I got the complete benefit of this strategy. I study for 12 hours a day. I would go to Allen at 8 in the morning and study there after the class. The advantage of this strategy was that I would also do good study myself in the educational environment of the institute and could approach the faculty when any doubts came to the fore. Then I would return home at 8 o’clock in the night.
Allen’s teaching proved crucial
All that was taught in the last two years in ALLEN became useful in JEE Main. Apart from this, there was a lot of support from the practice tests, as their pattern and difficulty level are similar to JEE Main. This helped a lot in the mains paper. Faculty is experienced and supportive. Now my focus is on cracking JEE Advanced. I want to do B. Tech in CS branch from IIT Mumbai. Father Rajiv Pareek is a businessman and mother Sarita Pareek is a housewife.
JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional final answer key released
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) result likely to be declared
- Know which NIT/IIIT can be available for admission on which marks range in JEE Main 2022 Session 2
- NTA Big Update : Only 1 Student will be declared Topper in JEE Main 2022
- Download JEE Advanced Previous Years Question Papers with Answer Key & Solutions by ALLEN
- BM Sir Talk Show made impressive debut with the heartfelt & motivational story of Village boy, Dr Hemendra Patidar
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Objection on answers of 25 Questions
- 25 Days Strategy for Chemistry to Crack JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) result likely to be declared on 6th August
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Paper with Answer Key and Solutions by ALLEN
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional answer key released
- JEE Advanced 2022: Registration to begin on August 7; Check Complete Details Here