Major Changes in BITSAT – 2022
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science, BITS Pilani, has begun the application process for the academic year 2022-23. BITSAT 2022 examination will be held for admission to BITS Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. The last date to apply for BITSAT 2022 is 21st May 2022. The exam will be held in Computer Based Mode.
A candidate can appear a maximum of two times in BITSAT 2022. The examination will be organized in two sets of dates, BITSAT Session 1 and BITSAT Session 2, separated by a gap of a few weeks.
The last date to apply online for BITSAT-2022 for Session-I or Both sessions is 21st May 2022 (Saturday). BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-I will be held from 20th June (Monday) to 26th June (Sunday), 2022, while the BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-II will be held from 22nd July (Friday) to 26th July (Tuesday), 2022
BITSAT – 2022 Test Format
Each session of BITSAT-2022 will be of a total of 3-hour duration (without a break). The sessions will consist of four parts:
- Part I: Physics
- Part II: Chemistry
- Part III: (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV: Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
All questions will be of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with a choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the Computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as the correct answer.
There will be 130 questions. There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 130 questions. If a candidate answers all the 130 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and Logical reasoning only; three questions from each of them.
Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 130 questions.
- Candidates should bring a pen for the purpose of rough work, signing, etc. Blank sheets for rough work will be provided if required.
- Calculators and logarithmic tables are not allowed in the test centers. Candidates are not allowed to bring any other personal belongings such as mobiles.
- Each candidate registering for BITSAT-2022 will be instructed to download a ‘Hall Ticket.’ Candidates with the hall ticket only will be allowed inside the Test centers.
- All centers are closely monitored for security reasons, and candidates’ identities and activities will be recorded using web cameras and/or closed-circuit TV cameras fitted in the test centers.
- The candidate’s fingerprint and photograph will be taken at the time of the test (BITSAT-2022) and will be matched at the time of admission at particular BITS campus.
- Anyone violating the rules of the test center will not be allowed to continue with the test and will automatically be disqualified.
BITSAT – 2022 Test Format
JEE Main 2022 Online Application Form Filling