Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has released the official notification on July 14 for the the dates and details of KVPY 2017 fellowship entrance examination. The exam is scheduled to be held on November 05, 2017. The students of class 11, 12, and those in the 1st year of Graduation have been invited to apply for the fellowship.
Application for KVPY-2017 must be done online only.
- There are three steps to complete your application successfully;
- Step 1. Registration.
- Step 2. Filling personal and academic details, choosing test centre and uploading photo, signature and other certificates as applicable.
- Step 3. Payment of application fees. Please note that you must pay the fees only at the KVPY application portal. This can be done either by using a credit card/ATM-Debit card/Net Banking or by downloading a e-challan from the application portal. No other means of payment will be accepted. Once payment is successful and application submitted no refund will be done.
The application fee for KVPY-2017 are as follows:
– For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500
– For General Category/OBC: Rs. 1000
Note: It is strongly recommended that candidates read the instructions carefully before attempting to fill the online application. These steps are described in detail here.
KVPY Online aptitude test 2017 will be held in the following 54 cities:
Agarthala(Tripura), Agra(Uttar Pradesh), Ahamedabad(Gujarat), Allahabad(Uttar Pradesh), Ambala(Haryana), Aurangabad(Maharashtra), Belagavi(Karnataka), Bengaluru(Karnataka), Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh), Bhubaneshwar(Orissa), Calicut(Kerala), Chandigarh(Chandigarh), Chennai(Tamil Nadu), Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu), Dehradun(Uttarakhand), Delhi(Delhi-NCR), Durgapur(West Bengal), Eranakulam(Kerala), Faridabad(Delhi-NCR), Ghaziabad(Delhi-NCR), Guwahati(Assam), Huballi(Karnataka), Hyderabad(Telangana), Indore(Madhya Pradesh), Jaipur(Rajasthan), Jalandhar(Punjab), Jammu(Jammu & Kashmir), Jamshedpur(Jharkhand), Jodhpur(Rajasthan), Kanpur(Uttar Pradesh), Kolkata(West Bengal), Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh), Madurai(Tamil Nadu), Mangaluru(Karnataka), Mohali (Punjab), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Mysuru(Karnataka), Nagpur(Maharashtra), Noida (Delhi-NCR), Pallakad (Kerala), Patna(Bihar), Pune(Maharashtra), Raipur(Chhattisgarh), Rajkot(Gujarat), Ranchi(Jharkhand), Rourkela(Orissa), Salem(Tamil Nadu), Siliguri(West Bengal), Thrissur(Kerala), Trivandrum(Kerala), Vadodara(Gujarat), Varanasi(Uttar Pradesh), Vijayawada(AndhraPradesh), Visakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)
PLEASE NOTE KVPY-2017 APTITUDE TEST WILL BE COMPLETELY ONLINE :
- Mock Computer Based Test of KVPY Aptitude Test – Click here (Login ID: KVPY, Password: KVPY)
- Please note: As virtual calculators will be made available at the examination venue, as displayed in the mock link, candidates are not allowed to carry calculators inside the examination hall
Important Dates Opening of online application portal : 16th July 2017 Last date for closing of online application : 23rd August 2017 Exam Date : 5th November 2017 Support Helpdesk Details IF YOU REQUIRE ANY INFORMATION RELATED TO Application Form,
CALL ON 080 – 22932975/76, 080- 23601008 & 080 – 22933536
Email to email@example.com
THE PHONE NUMBERS ARE AVAILABLE BETWEEN 10:00 AM AND 05:00 PM.
* Saturday and Sunday are Holidays.