Remarkable result by ALLENites in JEE Main 2022
The result of JEE Main 2022 is announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Once again, the students of Allen Career Institute have proved their excellence with a splendid performance in the exam. Dr. Brajesh Maheshwari, Director of Allen, said Sneha Pareek, a classroom student of Allen for the last two years, has secured AIR 2 in JEE Main 2022 by scoring 300 out of 300 marks with a perfect 100 percentile.
The National Testing Agency conducted the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2022 for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) in total 24 shifts. The June session was held between June 24 and 30, and the July session was held from July 25 to 30. In both the sessions (June/July), 905590 students appeared for the examination. In the June session, 14 students scored 100 percentile. Based on the score, the cutoff has been released by NTA; the cutoff for the general category is 88.4121383, EWS category is 63.1114141, OBC category is 67.0090297, SC is 43.0820954, ST is 26.7771328, and PWD category is 0.0031029.
JEE Advanced 2022 application process begins on August 8 at 4 pm
IIT Bombay will conduct the JEE Advanced 2022 exam on August 28. The top 2.5 lac students selected based on JEE Main 2022 are eligible for the examination. These students can apply for JEE Advanced 2022 at jeeadv.ac.in. from August 8 to 11. While registering for the exam, the students must upload the class 10th and 12th mark sheet and category certificate by filling in the required information and examination center. Students will be allowed to choose 8 exam centers during the application. During the application, students must give OBC and EWS certificates after April 1, 2022. Students who do not have OBC and EWS certificates available within the given time can apply by providing the declaration. The declaration form can be downloaded from the information bulletin of JEE Advanced. The result of JEE Advanced 2022 will be released on September 11.
JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional final answer key released
- Breaking News! Allen’s Sneha Pareek secures AIR-2 in JEE Main 2022
- Breaking News! JEE Main 2022 Session 2 (July Attempt) results declared
- Know which NIT/IIIT can be available for admission on which marks range in JEE Main 2022 Session 2
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional Final answer key released, Result Very Soon
- NTA Big Update : Only 1 Student will be declared Topper in JEE Main 2022
- Download JEE Advanced Previous Years Question Papers with Answer Key & Solutions by ALLEN
- BM Sir Talk Show made impressive debut with the heartfelt & motivational story of Village boy, Dr Hemendra Patidar
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Objection on answers of 25 Questions
- 25 Days Strategy for Chemistry to Crack JEE Advanced 2022