Allen’s Aakarsh, Mohammad Sahil & Rajdeep won Gold medal each, Sai Navneet wins Silver
India’s reputation has once again blossomed in the International Olympiads. ALLEN students have done proud to the country by winning medals. The 16th International Olympiad in Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) was organized in Poland from August 10 to 19. A team of five students represented India in the finals of this Olympiad of which 4 were from Allen. All these 4 students were regular classroom coaching students of ALLEN.
In this, Akarsh Raj Sahai, Mohammad Sahil Akhtar, and Rajdeep Mishra have won gold medals, while Sai Navneet Mukund has won silver. Among these students, Mohammad Sahil Akhtar won gold medal in IOAA 2022 and Rajdeep also won Gold Medal in IJSO 2022.
The main objective of IOAA is to increase the interest of students in space science and related subjects. This Olympiad is organized to promote astronomy and astrophysics among school students. The IOAA is conducted in five phases. After the first phase, 140 students from ALLEN were selected for the second phase. After the second stage, 24 students from ALLEN were selected for OCSC, in which top five students on the basis of performance were selected for 16th IOAA. Out of these 5 students, four students were from ALLEN.
- 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- ALLEN Answer Key & Paper Solutions for Manipur NEET UG 2023 Exam
- NEET UG 2023 Answer Key – Objection Over Answer Of Two Questions
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- NEET-UG 2023 Barred Items, Permitted Items & Dress Code For Exam Day
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days
- Success Mantra of Toppers Cracking Both JEE & NEET – Solved Same Question Differently
- Provisional Answer Key, OMR Answer Sheet & Recorded Responses for NEET 2023 Released