Step by Step Guide for Online Admission Process at ALLEN Career Institute
The Allen Career Institute admission process for session 2023-24 has started. Here is a step-by-step guide for the online admission process at Allen so that you do not have to face any problem while filling out the form.
How to Fill the Online Admission Process
- Log on to the website of Allen Career Institute which is www.allen.ac.in.
- Then click on the Apply Online button and select apply Online for session 2022-23.
Recommended Read: Allen Announces Admission for Session 2023-24
- The Student registration panel will appear.
- Enter email address in the panel.
- Create a password.
- Re-enter the password.
- Enter your preferred mobile number.
- Select the Allen Study centre you are interested in.
- Then tell how you came to know about Allen.
- Enter Captcha code and mark the below check boxes to submit
User Account Verification
- Then User Account Verification panel will appear.
- Here you have to enter the mobile verification code and email verification code.
- Click on the verify button to activate the account.
Allen Student Dashboard
- Then Allen Student Dashboard will appear where you will have to select the course under add new profile to create a new profile.
- When the student Profile panel will appear, you will have to fill in the course details.
- Enter the Class and select the class room centre city.
- Select the stream.
- Select the admission mode, where 3 kinds of admission mode will be seen; ASAT, Direct and Tallentex.
- If you have already taken Allen Tallentex exam 2022 then select Tallentex mode else you can go with the Direct mode or ASAT.
- Then comes the following fields of Gender, Medium and the course.
- In the course field, there are different kinds of course phases.
- The course you select will show the below dates, i.e. 6th April for Phase 1 and 3rd June for Phase 2.
- Then comes the class room centre.
- Next is test date, in which you can the ASAT Test dates below.
- Then the last field is test Centre.
- Then you can save and next, and proceed to fill in your personal details (Student’s Profile)
- Here you will have to enter your Name, Date of Birth, Blood Group, Education Board, Participation if any, Nationality, Percentage, and UID (Aadhar) Number.
- Next comes your parents’ details including Father’s name, Mother’s name, and their occupations.
- Save and next, and proceed to the next step i.e., contact details.
- Enter your address, pin code, city, district, country, state, mobile number, and then save and next to proceed to preview/Final submit.
- Here you can cross check your filled details.
- After verifying the details, mark the check box and click on final submit.
- The Student User Panel will appear where you can pay your application form fee from your preferred payment gateway.
- There are 3 payment gateways available here.
- Here under you can pay through credit card, debit card, netbanking, UPI and EMI options.
- After making the payment of Rs 500 you will get the 8 digit Allen Form no. on your registered mobile number and E-mail Address.
We hope that this blog will ease your form-filling process.
Check The Below Video of Step By Step ALLEN Online Admission Process
- Check JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Toppers List
- 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- 8 Students of ALLEN Scored Overall 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2023
- JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Exam Result Out, Check Here Now
- ALLEN Digital Major Online Test Series for JEE & NEET Preparation
- ALLEN Career Institute Offers Free Sample Papers for JEE, NEET & Other Exams
- ALLEN Digital PNCF Students Shine in IMO level-1 Result, Session 2022-23
- ALLEN Digital PNCF Shines in NSO Level-1 Result, Session 2022-23