These Books Have Been Launched To Benefit All NEET-UG 2024 Aspirants
With the recent update in the NEET-UG 2024 syllabus by the National Medical Commission (NMC) on 6th Oct 2023, ALLEN Career Institute have introduced books that encompass experiment-oriented course books. These books have been successfully distributed in classrooms, yielding positive results.
Experiment Oriented Course Books Available On Amazon & Flipkart
Now in an effort to benefit all NEET UG 2024 -Aspirants, ALLEN Career Institute is now extending the availability of these books to all NEET-UG Aspirants by making it available online on Amazon and Flipkart. These books are a solution to accommodate the recent syllabus changes, ensuring that candidates can prepare without any anxiety.
With the inclusion of Experimental Skills Books in the syllabus for all NEET-UG 2024 aspirants, whether they are classroom students of ALLEN or not, the Experimental Series of Books for NEET-UG becomes an essential resource for every NEET-UG aspirant.
Below are the ALLEN Experiment-Oriented Course Books for NEET UG 2024-:
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay