A Meticulously Developed All-India Assessment Test for IIT-JEE 2023 Aspirants
Are you preparing for IIT-JEE 2023 then here is an All India Open Test (AIOT) for you. Enroll in Allen’s AIOT to face National-level competition and evaluate your preparation level accordingly.
Know More About the All India Open Test (AIOT)
ALLEN DIGITAL recognizes that success is a result of thorough preparation and regular practice. Therefore, to help JEE Main aspirants achieve success, we’ve introduced the All-India Open Test program – a comprehensive assessment test to assesses students’ knowledge, skills, and abilities required to qualify for the JEE Main exam easily. After the test, students will receive a performance analysis report that highlights their strengths and areas of improvement.
This program offers an exceptional opportunity for students to challenge themselves, gain valuable insights into their abilities, and take the first step towards realizing their academic goals. Type of Package is Online+Offline Tests and the Test Series commencement date is 26th March 2023. The mode of Test is Online + Computer Based Test (CBT). Visit Allen Digital website to check the complete list of CBT Centres’ list. The medium of the Test will be English. The last date to apply refund is not permissible.
Trending:- JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Registration Reopens
ALLEN JEE Aspirants Need not to Purchase the Course
- Students who are already enrolled in the JEE Main or JEE Advanced 2023 courses need not to purchase AIOT separately.
- The window for selecting CBT centers will remain open from the test launch date until 21st March 12:00 PM.
Features of AIOT
- 1 Full Syllabus Test in Compliance with the Latest JEE Main Exam Pattern.
- Great Opportunity to Participate with ALLEN as well as Non-ALLEN Students at National Level.
- Two Possible Modes of Test Conduction Are Available – Online and ALLEN CBT Centers.
- Question Paper Developed by Subject Experts Only and Contains Highly Relevant Questions.
- After the test, percentile & rank will be provided among all the registered students.
Here are the Full Course Of AIOT JEE (MAIN) & JEE (MAIN+ADVANCED) Listed Below:-
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about AIOT:-
Question 1. For which target exam this test series package is?
Ans. This is for JEE (Main) 2023.
Question 2. What does AIOT type test mean?
Ans. AIOT is an All-India Open Test conducted among ALLEN as well as Non-ALLEN students on national level.
Question 3. Where can I find the test syllabus and schedule?
Ans. You can find the test syllabus and schedule of the AIOT Series Package on the course detail page. You can also download it for the future reference.
Question 4. Where can I find the test to attempt?
Ans. Once you log in to the ALLEN Digital App or the website, you can find the test in the “Assessment” tab in the “Learn” section. You can attempt your online test on your mobile phone, computer, tablet, or laptop with an uninterrupted internet connection.
Question 5. Can I opt for CBT mode to participate in test?
Ans. Yes, you can opt for ALLEN CBT Centers, whose finalization is subject to availability (On first come first serve basis). You can opt for CBT centers via Google Form link is available in CBT Center List section provided above. However, the window to opt for CBT centers will remain open from test launch date to 21st March 12:00 PM.
Question 6. When will I get the result of my test?
Ans. Within 24 hours of taking the test, you’ll receive a SPR (student performance report). Initially, it will compare your score to that of other ALLEN Digital students only.
Question 7. Will I get my All-India Rank also?
Ans. After completing each test as per the schedule, you can expect to receive your AIR (All India Rank) within 7 days of the exam. This rank is based on your performance compared to all registered students who took the test.
Question 8. Can I reattempt my online test?
Ans. Yes, you can reattempt the online test as a practice test.
Question 9. Can I download the test papers after attempting the test?
Ans. Yes, you can download the test papers after attempting the test.
Question 10. Will there be hints/solutions to the questions provided?
Ans. Yes, hints/solutions to all the questions asked in the question paper will be provided.
- 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Last 1 Month Strategy for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Exam
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- Engineering Institutes Where the Board Eligibility for Admission is Not 75%