JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Examination Have Commenced Across the Country & Abroad Today
NTA has issued important advisory and instructions for the aspirants of the JEE Main 2023 Session 1 (January 2023) for the aid of the students.
Advisory & Instructions for JEE Main 2023 Session 1
In its advisory and instructions for JEE Main 2023 Session 1, NTA has asked the students to keep following in mind while appearing for JEE Main 2023.
- Please download your Admit Card from the NTA website https:/jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Please check following as indicated on the Admit Card: ¬ Reporting Time at Centre ¬ Gate Closing time of Centre ¬ Date of Examination ¬ Shift and Timings of Test ¬ Venue of Test
- Aspirant should visit the Examination Centre, in advance and familiarize with the location and means of reaching at the venue of the Test on time.
- On the day of Examination, please reach the venue of the Test at the Reporting Time mentioned in the Admit Card. If you report beyond the Gate Closing time of Centre, you will not be allowed to enter in the Test venue. Instructions have been issued for strict compliance. Several pre-examination formalities need to be completed and therefore please reach on time.
- You should carry with you only the following items: Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear, preferably colour printout on A4 size paper). ¬One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre. A valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/12th Classs Admit card). Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES or Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted(Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification). PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category. Candidates with Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry. A PwD candidate (with a disability of 40% and more) will be allowed Compensatory/ Extra time of 20 minutes per hour of the examination, whether such candidate uses the facility of Scribe or not. ¬ The facility of Scribe, in case he/she has a physical limitation and a scribe is essential to write the examination on his/her behalf, being so certified in the prescribed format by a CMO/Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of a Government Health Care Institution. The facility of Scribe will be provided to the PwD candidates only if he has opted for the same in the online Application Form of JEE (Main) – 2023. ¬ The candidate will have the discretion of opting for his own Scribe or to avail the facility of Scribe provided by the NTA. Appropriate choice in this regard has been given by the candidate in the online Application Form.
- No Candidate is allowed to enter the Centre wearing his/her own mask. Mask will be provided at the Centre. Personal masks will be disposed of in a closed pedal push bin provided at the Centre.
- The candidate should ensure that the Question Paper available on the computer screen is as per his/her opted subject/medium indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject/medium of the Question Paper is other than his/her opted subject/medium, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room There may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables at the Centre.
- Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall/Room. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
- Blank paper sheets for rough work of A4 size will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of each of the sheets, and must drop the sheet/s in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the Examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in a non-evaluation of your answers.
- Candidates must enter required details in the Attendance Sheet in legible handwriting, put their signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- The candidates are advised to carefully read the Subject-Specific Instructions (Annexure1) and General Instructions (Annexure – 2) mentioned in the Question paper and abide by the same.
- Candidate may also note that the Examination will be computer based and hence they should familiarize themselves.
- Candidate should also go through all Instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin.
- For further clarification related to JEE (Main) – 2023, the candidates can also contact 011- 40759000 or email at email@example.com Looking forward to your kind co-operation. We wish you the very best and Good Luck to you.
NTA Warns on Unfair Means in JEE Main Exam
No Candidate should adopt any unfair means, or indulge in any unfair examination practices as the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
Here we have attached the complete NTA notice about advisory and important instructions for the JEE Main 2023 Session.
Click here to know more about the instructions and guidelines of JEE 2023 Session 1
Check Out the Revised Schedule for JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for JEE Advanced 2023
JEE Advanced 2023: Exam, Eligibility, Result, Registration Dates Here
JEE Main 2023 Exam Dates Announced
NTA Opens Correction Window for JEE-Main 2023 Application
NEET-UG 2023 Exam Date Released