A huge relief to thousands of students. CBSE has released a notification that Aadhaar is not mandatory to register or appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018. The Aspirants can use Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Bank Account book for the purpose.
As per order of the court, this is not just for NEET 2018 but all other all-India exams scheduled for the near future.
NEET-2018 will be held on 6th May 2018(Sunday)
In view of the order passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 07.03.2018, the candidates may submit an online application form for NEET (UG), 2018 without Aadhaar or Aadhaar Enrollment Number as per details are given below:
1. The date for submission of online Application Form for NEET (UG), 2018 is extended from 09.03.2018 (Friday) to 12.03.2018 (Monday) till 5.30 pm.
2. The candidates may submit online fees up to 13.03.2018 till 11.50 pm.
3. In addition to Aadhaar or Aadhaar Enrollment No., the candidates may fill the application form by mentioning alternative Identification Number such as Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account No. or other valid Government ID (such as Driving License, Voter ID etc.).
4. Rest of the conditions mentioned in the Information Bulletin shall remain the same.
5. The window for one-time correction will now be available from 15.03.2018 (Thursday) to 17.03.2018 (Saturday).