Program Released For Admission To 15% All India Quota, Central University, & Deemed University
The Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC 2023) has issued a notification on its website to declare the online counseling schedule for admission to 15 percent All India Quota, Central University, and Deemed University on the basis of NEET UG 2023 ranks.
The Registration Process For The First Counseling Will Start From September 1
The registration process for the first counselling will start from 1st September 2023 and continue till 4 September 2023. During this, candidates will have to fill their choice of Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani colleges as per their preference.
For this, the candidates will also have to pay the prescribed fees which can be paid through online debit card, credit card and internet banking. Choice filling will be done between 2nd September to 4th September and choice locking will be done on 4th September,
Seat allotment process will be from 5th September to 6th September 2023 and seat allotment letter will be issued to the selected candidates on 7th September. This entire process will be online on the website of AACCC 2023. Candidates will have to report between 8th September to 13th September at the allotted college along with their documents and fees.
Registration Process & Choice Filling From 20 September
The registration process and choice filling of the second round of counseling will start from September 20 to September 24, 2023. During this, the candidates will have to re-fill their choices of Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani colleges as per their choice. Choice locking will be on 24 September 2023,
Seat allotment process will take place between 25 September to 26 September and seat allotment letter will be issued to the selected students on 27 September. Candidates will have to report between 28 September to 5 October in the allotted college with their documents and fees.
After this, the AICCC will conduct third counseling for the 15% All India Quota and other Central Universities, and vacant seats of the deemed University. The registration process and choice filling of this counseling will start from 12 to 15 October.
During this, the candidates will have to re-fill their choices of Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani colleges as per their choice. Choice locking will take place on October 15, seat allotment process will be done by October 16-17 and seat allotment letters will be issued to selected candidates on October 18. Candidates will have to report between October 19 to 26 at the allotted college with their documents and fees.
Even after this, if seats will still remain vacant then stray vacancy round will be conducted for the vacant seats, whose choice filling time period will be from 30 October to 1 November. The seat allotment process will take place between November 2-3 and seat allotment letters will be issued to the selected candidates on November 4. Candidates will have to report between 4 November to 11 November 2023 at the allotted college with their documents and fees.
Colleges Which Are The First Choice Of The Candidates
- Faculty of Ayurveda – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar, Gujarat
- Ayurveda & Unani Tibbia College – Karol Bagh New Delhi
- Vidyaratnam P.S. Varier Ayurveda College, Kottakkal, Kerala
- National Institute of Homeopathy Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Nehru Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi
- National Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Dr. B.R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Moti Bagh, New Delhi
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Kozhikode, Kerala
- Ajmal Khan Tibbia College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
- Ayurveda & Unani Tibbia College – Karol Bagh Delhi
- State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Government Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad, Telangana
- 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- ALLEN Answer Key & Paper Solutions for Manipur NEET UG 2023 Exam
- NEET UG 2023 Answer Key – Objection Over Answer Of Two Questions
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- NEET-UG 2023 Barred Items, Permitted Items & Dress Code For Exam Day
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days
- Success Mantra of Toppers Cracking Both JEE & NEET – Solved Same Question Differently
- Provisional Answer Key, OMR Answer Sheet & Recorded Responses for NEET 2023 Released