Allenite Mahit Gadhiwala secured AIR-9, and Deevyanshu secured AIR-11
The result of JEE-Advanced-2022 conducted by IIT Mumbai has been released. The students of Allen Career Institute have once again proved their excellence in the exam. Dr. Brajesh Maheshwari, Chairman, ALLEN Career Institute Pvt Ltd, said ALLEN classroom student Mahit Rajesh Gadhiwala had secured AIR-9 by scoring 285 marks out of 360. Along with this, Deevyanshu Malu has secured AIR-11.
Allen has produced the best quality results, 10 students of ALLEN have secured rank in All India Top-30. All of them are from Allen’s classroom program. He further said that apart from Mahit and Deevyanshu of Allen, Vishal Bysani has secured AIR-13, Abhijit Anand got AIR-15, Saksham Rathi AIR-18, Navya AIR-20, Kavya Gupta AIR-25, Tejas Sharma AIR-27, Aditya Abhishek Agrawal AIR-28, and Geet Singhi has secured AIR-30. Also, as per the results compiled so far, 32 students are in the top 100.
Maheshwari said that in the examination, 160038 students were registered, out of which 155538 students appeared in the examination and 40712 students are declared eligible for counseling. This includes 34196 boys and 6516 girls. 1443 students were registered in Pwd category, out of which 1392 appeared, and 375 students qualified the examination. In addition, 296 students with foreign citizenship were registered, of which 280 appeared and 145 students qualified the exam.
The Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks for counseling in JEE-Advanced examination is 15.28, Minimum Percentage of Marks in Each Subject is 4.40, for OBC and EWS Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks is 13.89 and Minimum Percentage of Marks in Each Subject is 4, SC, ST and PWD Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks is 7.78, and Minimum Percentage of Marks in Each Subject is 2.20.
This year JEE-Advanced paper was for 306 marks, for which the Qualifying Minimum Aggregate Marks was 55 marks, Qualifying Minimum Marks in Each Subject is 5. For OBC and EWS, Qualifying Minimum Aggregate Marks is 50, and Qualifying Minimum Marks in Each Subject is 5. While in SC, ST, and PWD, Qualifying Minimum Aggregate Marks is 28, and Qualifying Minimum Marks in Each Subject is 3.
The JEE-Advanced exam was conducted on August 28 in two shifts across 225 exam cities. JoSAA counseling process for admission to IITs, NITs, Triple ITs, and GFTIs will start on Monday, September 12. This year, through JoSAA counseling, candidates will get admission in 54 thousand 477 seats of 23 IITs, 32 NITs, 26 Triple ITs, and 33 GFTIs. 16598 seats are of 23 IITs which is 366 more than last year. Last year, students were admitted to a total of 16232 seats. Similarly, 980 seats in Triple ITs and 681 in GFTIs have increased.
JEE Advanced 2022 | Topper Result Reaction 🔥 | Mahit Gadhiwala (AIR-9) | ALLEN Career Institute
- Breaking News! JEE Advanced 2022 results declared, Check the results here
- JEE Advanced 2022 Results will be declared today, Direct link here
- Download Paper analysis of JEE Advanced 2022 by ALLEN
- JEE Advanced 2022 provisional answer key released, Bonus marks in two questions
- Revised schedule of BITS counseling released
- 366 seats increased in IITs of the country, Total 2024 seats increased in IITs/IIITs/GFTIs
- IIT Bombay released recorded response of JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE Advanced 2022 Video Solutions by ALLEN Experts
- Download JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Keys, Paper with Solution, and Video solutions by ALLEN
- JEE Advanced 2022 Paper Analysis, Students entangled in questions of mix concept
- Golden Tips for JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Day Strategy
- JoSAA counselling schedule released, Registrations to commence from 12th Sept
- JEE Advanced 2022 admit cards released; Know how to download it