JEE Main 2017 results & AIRs have been announced on April 27 on the official website: jeemain.nic.in.
As per the official bulletin, the results JEE (Main) Paper 1 score and rank along with the list of top 2,20,000 candidates eligible for JEE (Advanced) will be declared by April 27.
JEE Main 2017 Cut off Score for Appearing in JEE advanced 2017:
|Comman Rank List||81|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||49|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||32|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||27|
Qualified Candidates for JEE Advanced -2017 may register online here: jeeadv.ac.in
Steps to check the results:
- Log on to the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter your roll number/ registration number in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
Important for JEE Aspirants: Free Mock Papers for JEE Advanced 2017 by ALLEN Kota
- The scores that will be released will comprise of marks obtained in Paper 1 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced)
- Further, the rank shall comprise All India Rank (AIR) and All India category rank
- Also, candidates score or rank card will be not be sent to them personally
Here’s how merit among candidates obtaining equal marks will be decided:
- Rank list for admission to BE/BTech (in institutions other than IITs)
- Resolution by marks obtained in mathematics in JEE (Main) 2017– candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank
- Resolution by marks obtained in physics in the JEE (Main) 2017– candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks– candidate with a higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
For more updates, all the candidates are requested to keep a close check on the ALLEN Career Institute’s Official blog myexam.allen.ac.in