JEE Advanced 2019 is a national-level entrance exam for admissions in engineering or architecture programs in the top institutes of India such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs etc. The performance of the candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs.
JEE Advanced 2019 is scheduled to be held on May 27, 2019. The examination will be held in India and abroad, on May 27, 2019 (Monday), in the following two shifts: Paper 1 (09:00 to 12:00 IST) and Paper 2 (14:00 to 17:00 IST).
JEE Advanced 2019 Online Application Forms has been released. Candidates can apply online by visiting jeeadv.ac.in till May 9, 2019. The last date for Fee Payments For Registered Candidates is May 10, 2019, and the result will be declared online on June 14, 2019, by 10 AM
Candidates of JEE Advanced 2019 will have to appear for both Papers 1, 2 to qualify and be eligible for admissions to IITs. Top 2,45,000 candidates of JEE Main 2019 can register themselves for the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019, will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). The examination will be conducted in 155 cities in India and 6 cities outside India. In Rajasthan, the examination will be conducted in 7 cities, which includes Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar and Udaipur.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has started the registration process for JEE Advanced 2019. The last date to register for JEE Advanced 2019 is May 9 (5:00 IST).
JEE Advanced 2019: How To Register
- Go to the registration page of JEE Advanced 2019 or click here.
- Login using your JEE Main Application Number 2019 and password.
- Fill in the details displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates need to upload a scanned copy of all the required documents
- All candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode using Credit Card and Debit Card or in offline mode by generating E-challan.
JEE Advanced 2019: Documents for Registration
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared
for this examination in 2018 or whose board declared the Class XII (or
equivalent examination) result after June 2017).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification
showing the change of name.
- Category Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates)
- PwD Certificate (only for the candidates who have opted PwD )
- Scribe Request letter (only for candidates who have opted for Scribe )
- DS Certificate (only for candidates who have opted for DS)
- OPI Card/ PIO Card ( For those whose nationality is OCI or PIO)
|JEE Advanced 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts||3 May 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||9 May 2019|
|Last date for fee payment for registered candidates||10 May 2019|
|Admit Card||20 May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Examination||27 May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Results||14 June 2019|