AIIMS MBBS 2019 Code Generation for Final Registration has been started. AIIMS MBBS will be held on May 25 and 26. The exam will be held for admission to MBBS courses in AIIMS New Delhi, Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana.
The final registration of AIIMS application will commence from February 21 to March 12, 2019, for eligible candidates after they get the code. The opportunity to re-upload the correct images in the AIIMS application form has been closed on February 3.
Candidates who have completed the basic registration process are now required to generate the code. They can generate code via the official site of AIIMS MBBS.
The registration process of AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019 comprises of three steps- Basic Registration, Generation of Code for Final Registration for applications accepted and Final Registration. Generation of code is necessary for the completion of the registration process. After the generation of code, the candidate will receive the code on registered email id and mobile number if the application is accepted.
Steps to generate code for Final Registration
- Visit the AIIMS official website: www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Academic Courses tab.
- Click on “Proceed for prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR)”
- Click on Undergraduate Courses
- Generate code for the exam you are applying for.
- You will get the code on your registered email id and mobile number if your application is accepted.
- Make the payment and choose the exam centre city.