The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)-New Delhi is all set to conduct the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS-2017) entrance exam on Sunday, May 28, 2017. Online registrations would be start from 24th January 2017 (Tuesday) on official website: www.aiimsexams.org
Eligibility criteria for the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam:
- All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) passed from a recognised state board or Intermediate Science (ISc) or an equivalent examination board of with English, physics, chemistry and biology as subject
- Also, candidates must have secured a minimum of 60 per cent in aggregate
- However, the candidates from a reserved category will get 10 per cent relaxation in marks
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination are eligible to apply if aspirants provide documentary evidence after which their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
All the candidates interested in applying need to have attained the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the December 31, 2016.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
- It will be a computer based test
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours 30 minutes
- Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge
- For each correct answer, candidates will get one mark
- There would be negative marking
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
- AIIMS MBBS exam will be held on: Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Date of declaration of result: Wednesday, June 14, 2017