You must be flooded with numerous thoughts and anxiety when there’s an exam the next day. All you need to do is stay calm and be positive. Here is a rescue plan to guide you on what to do for NEET (UG) Examination which is to be held tomorrow, 6 May 2018.
Listed below are some of the things you should take care of:
- Write carefully your NEET roll number in the fill-up box of your paper and answer sheet (Don’t write Allen’s roll no.)
- Keep the Xerox of your admit card safe.
- Don’t pay any kind of attention to the sources that are spreading rumours and only listen to your parents’ instructions.
- While travelling, don’t entertain the people who discourage you.
- Visit your exam centre one day before your exam as there may be several centres of the same name.
- You must sleep at least for 6 or 7 hours at a stretch. It will relax you.
- Do not overeat before the main exam, take proper care of yourself in this weather by eating fruits, drinking juices and trying to remain hydrated.
- Reach your centre one hour before the exam to avoid the hustle of traffic.
- Don’t carry any kind of gadgets or other things except what the examination board has suggested to you.
- Strictly follow the dress code as prescribed by CBSE.
- Read the instructions written on the paper with utmost care and concentration.
- You must check the medium of your paper and also whether it contains the answer-sheet or not.
- Attempt your paper with a relaxed mind, just as you did in Allen’s exam.
- Use the answer key completely. Don’t show any kind of haste while filling up the bubbles.
- Maintain your flow while attempting difficult questions. If any question seems to be difficult at the first sight, keep it for the second or third round.
- Do not let fear overcome you, believe in yourself and your preparation.
- If you are well prepared, you can know whether the paper is easy, average or difficult. Even if the paper is difficult, keep calm while attempting the questions.